Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Well... hopefully this will open up more communication between the mainland and the diaspora. I don't know about others but for igbos, most of them were kidnapped by raids from coastal tribes and sold to the carribean/ north america (especially women and children). Because of this, many igbos want to and are very willing to connect to igbo descendants scattered across the globe, (just go to an igbo forum or any igbo social media platform).
However, giving land in a place that is already as small and densely populated as igboland... and with the people's historic attachment to land... :jbhmm:Dual citizenship and perhaps some money is probs the best idea for proven members of the disapora. However, this is unlikely to happen in Nigeria.

Ah! Finally someone who gets it.

Nkei999

Rookie
Daps
Yeah...Land might seem like a small issue , especially considering what is 400 years of subjugation and barbaric cruelty it is compensating for, but.. especially for ethnic nations like the igbos, it might cause even more problems. Residential and commercial land have been largely bought up, what is left is to start giving out land meant for reserves and agriculture. Maybe , larger countries with smaller populations like the congo and angola might be more inclined to give land. I use them because I feel desert nations like niger and mali might only be able to donate plots of sand.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

Wait, we or at least I wasn't specifically suggesting Nigerian land. I'm not advocating someone give up their land. I'm saying Afrika is a big land and there should be a sizable piece somewhere, maybe central Afrika, where a state can be broke off for american blacks.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Wait, we or at least I wasn't specifically suggesting Nigerian land. I'm not advocating someone give up their land. I'm saying Afrika is a big land and there should be a sizable piece somewhere, maybe central Afrika, where a state can be broke off for american blacks.

All land in Africa is claimed by some group!
:snoop:
You can’t ethnically cleanse people like Israelis

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)

This thread ain't even about Nigeria but you got these europe/ameriKKKa living (by choice btw not force) nigerian nikkas jumping waaaay out there

"DON'T TOUCH MY LAND!!!"
:damn:
"I'M A PURE AFRICAN YALL AKATAS NEED TO STOP BEGGIN!"
:damn::damn:
"WHO CARES IF MY PEOPLES SOLD YOU OUT AND WE STILL c00nIN TODAY I'LL MACE YOU nikka!!!"
:damn::damn::damn:

Ain't nobody trynna get up in Nigeria like that but they the main ones in this thread sensitive af
:heh:
This a really a convo between the diaspora and Ghana yet surprise surprise it's the Nigerians buck dancing & using fox news rhetoric.
:mjpls:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
This thread ain't even about Nigeria but you got these europe/ameriKKKa living (by choice btw not force) nigerian nikkas jumping waaaay out there

"DON'T TOUCH MY LAND!!!"
:damn:
"I'M A PURE AFRICAN YALL AKATAS NEED TO STOP BEGGIN!"
:damn::damn:
"WHO CARES IF MY PEOPLES SOLD YOU OUT AND WE STILL c00nIN TODAY I'LL MACE YOU nikka!!!"
:damn::damn::damn:

Ain't nobody trynna get up in Nigeria like that but they the main ones in this thread sensitive af
:heh:
This a really a convo between the diaspora and Ghana yet surprise surprise it's the Nigerians buck dancing & using fox news rhetoric.
:mjpls:
:dead:

.....But seriously,don't know how Nigeria even came into the fold:lupe:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
:dead:

.....But seriously,don't know how Nigeria even came into the fold:lupe:

Cause they were some of the main ones who sold us out during the slave trade and continue doing so today. And they be the main ones giving the rest of Africa a bad name. Whenever folks talk about

"man idk about Africans but them nikkas be c00nin"

9 times out of 10 they talking about a Nigerian who white folks allowed to come here on their own free will.

That should tell you everything you need to know about nikkas with this mindset. They so "pure African" but they come over here to benefit from our struggle and kiss white ass with the quickness.

They know deep down what their people did back then that's why they are in this thread talking retarded when nobody brought they ass up.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Anywhere there were slave castles means those inhabitants probably have white ancestry. They had wenches over there, wenches were paid a monthly stipend too and many officers ran away from their wives in Britain and had double lives.

Also, cacs said that Germans and Scandinavians were not white and were tawny and darker complexions when America was first establishing itself. Ben Franklin wanted the Germans out of America because they thought only Anglo Saxons were white. It’s funny cuz saxons are from Germany and so were Anglos

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Anywhere there were slave castles means those inhabitants probably have white ancestry. They had wenches over there, wenches were paid a monthly stipend too and many officers ran away from their wives in Britain and had double lives.

Also, cacs said that Germans and Scandinavians were not white and were tawny and darker complexions. Ben Franklin wanted the Germans out of America because they thought only Anglo Saxons were white. It’s funny cuz saxons are from Germany and so were Anglos

West Africa was called the "White Man's Grave" for a reason. You nikkas don't understand or don't read. Europeans couldn't live in those parts of West Africa before the invention of anti yellow fever/anti malarial medication. Moreover, if they had any half-caste offspring they'd die for the same reasons.

If you examine the demographics of modern West African states, there's not many people with any European ancestry living in those parts. And the only ones who did, Americo-Liberians had high mortality rates until the early 20th century which is why they make up 5 per cent of Liberia's population today.

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
West Africa was called the "White Man's Grave" for a reason. You nikkas don't understand or don't read. Europeans couldn't live in those parts of West Africa before the invention of anti yellow fever/anti malarial medication. Moreover, if they had any half-caste offspring they'd die for the same reasons.

If you examine the demographics of modern West African states, there's not many people with any European ancestry living in those parts. And the only ones who did, Americo-Liberians had high mortality rates until the early 20th century which is why they make up 5 per cent of Liberia's population today.

I have read and studied, which is why I said what I said. They were still pumping out young officers who sook mobility even if they were dying over there within a couple years. Still fukking and paying the women over there money and having b*stards with them. Still cherishing their white ancestor

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Cause they were some of the main ones who sold us out during the slave trade and continue doing so today. And they be the main ones giving the rest of Africa a bad name. Whenever folks talk about

"man idk about Africans but them nikkas be c00nin"

9 times out of 10 they talking about a Nigerian who white folks allowed to come here on their own free will.

That should tell you everything you need to know about nikkas with this mindset. They so "pure African" but they come over here to benefit from our struggle and kiss white ass with the quickness.

They know deep down what their people did back then that's why they are in this thread talking retarded when nobody brought they ass up.
:francis:

Last edited: