Getting your ears flushed

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
My ENT checked my ears when i went for nose issues. During my next appointment im gonna ask him to flush my ears.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Best feeling ever.

do you think it will feel as good with just the peroxide?

i think i tried randomly cleaning my ears with peroxide sometime last year but maybe its because i was using the regular low percentage peroxide :manny:

or maybe i was using too little

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
also @His Excellence Reincar I don't know what your sickness history was like before, but i have heard multiple times in the past about how alot of people don't know that the human ear is a big influence on the colds and flu that we get due to the bacteria.......

im guessing that you have been getting sick alot less.....

even though what i did was a "Half Cleaning" last year with the peroxide.....i noticed i wasn't getting sick as much when i was younger and was always getting sick like every month

all that time it was that nasty ass ear of mine..... i need to do a full cleaning with the peroxide again to kill it :shaq2:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
do you think it will feel as good with just the peroxide?

i think i tried randomly cleaning my ears with peroxide sometime last year but maybe its because i was using the regular low percentage peroxide :manny:

or maybe i was using too little

Honestly, I'm not sure if it would feel better. A doctor did it for me (having someone else do it does imo automatically makes things a little better). It didn't completely work so she sent me to get suctioned by another doctor and I was in heaven. They used this vacuum thing and it was amazing.