Getting your ears flushed

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Soooo how are you supposed to prevent your ears from needing this in the first place?? :huh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was having pain in my ear went to the doctors, dude is like I can flub your ears I'm like flushed :leon:

Came back in the room with like a gun, held a cup to my ear, gun to my ear and warm water started going in my ear, amazing feeling brehs.

Then I looked in the cup and wow the wax this big ass wax looking like a piece of dung stuck in my ear.

Then he's like ah I see some more

So I got it again :ahh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Don't know if you can. You can only access so much wax with a q-tip or other traditional cleaning method.

:comeon: at using q-tips anyway

Lol I use to q-tips to try and clean out my ears and when i first got w/my wife and she saw me do that she was gave me the :rudy: and :childplease: but i was :manny: & ended up :sadbron: when my ears got clogged to the point i couldn't hear

i'm good now tho :mj:

Daps
Did this a few weeks ago, first at the Doctors office which didn't work, then i bought some shyt at the store, flushed a giant turd from out my left ear :stylin:

I had this happen once too, but my girl is OCD with q-tips, so naturally I became the same way and keep my ears super clean now.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Be careful with the do it yourself kits my girlfriend tried it and they have ear drops to loosen up the wax, she ended up not being able to flush it out but the wax shifted making her almost completely deaf until she got to the doctor's to fix it.

:sadbron: This happened to me.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
i think i need this...my left ear is all kinda fukked up...a friend looked at my ears and they were both infected and she game me biotics but i dnt think they worked...i can feel it deep in my ear and kinda on the left of my throat...if i could get that released i would feel like a new man

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

I'm not sure you should actually do this unless you're experiencing problems. You actually do need ear wax :manny:

Last edited by a moderator: