getting stood up...

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Delete her number de-friend her across all social networks if she texts u reply "who's this?" Even I u know.....if u run into her ignore her if she persists tell her you can communicate with ghosts if she asks what do u mean reply "cause your fukkin dead to me"

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Happens to the best of us(although waiting 2 hours is OD, I'd cancel that bytch after 20 min).

Sending her the text of your displeasure was fine. The fact that she didn't have the courtesy to let you know anything until you Texted her shows her interest level in you. Charge it to the game and never speak to her again.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
thats why u gotta have a full roster of females on deck for shyt like this

the days i wanna smash or hangout

i send a text message to my team saying "were going to hangout tonight..be ready at 9" just assume the sale and be direct

*waits*

always works

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She still sounded classy in her response though....I think it wuz very ungentlemenly for you not to ask what happened first:mjpls:....u coulda called her a bytch immediatley afterwards if her excuse wuz unnacceptable.....people like you give real gentlemen a bad name:lolbron:

Edit-And after reading more this don't belong in the stoodup category if she wuz just coming to your apt after work....that ain't really no official shyt:russ:...that word should be saved for real disasters and embarrasements....when people think stoodup I'm thinkin of sum poor dude gettin dressed up,driving to an establishment ready to have fun,telling the waiter u need a table for two only to be left sittin there by yourself with the :sadbron:.....u wuz just a nikka waitin on sum puzzy to show up and she flaked or wuz disrespectful not thinkin time wuz of the essence....a "act like an adult and call next time if you gon be late,u still comin thru with that puzzy to make it up to me:shaq:" woulda been just fine and possibly more productive:heh:...and the option to call her a bytch is still on the table:youngsabo:....unless there's more to this than a girl flakin on a booty call cuz she scared of the d this is not a "stoodup" moment