getting stood up...

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
:beli:

I'm pretty sure everyone strives to my considered classy... At least in my bourgeois urban environment

don't sweat it at all

if you texted her or didn't text her, it doesn't matter cause you're never gonna talk to her again

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:snoop:

I know what stood up means, but i just want clarity cause you sayin you waited 2.5 hrs...:wtf:

So i gotta ask..did you actually wait at the meeting place for 2.5 hrs?

Or were u at home waiting to hear from her

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:snoop:

I know what stood up means, but i just want clarity cause you sayin you waited 2.5 hrs...:wtf:

So i gotta ask..did you actually wait at the meeting place for 2.5 hrs?

Or were u at home waiting to hear from her

She was coming to my apt after work...

I called her when she was 20 mins late and got no answer... By the time I texted her I was eating dinner and drinking booze at my local bar... Just wanted to get an insult in... I already knew she was a lost cause at that point

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
She was coming to my apt after work...

I called her when she was 20 mins late and got no answer... By the time I texted her I was eating dinner and drinking booze at my local bar... Just wanted to get an insult in... I already knew she was a lost cause at that point

Ok so she was suppose to come to your apartment :whew:

Thats a lil better breh. Still fucced up, but i had this picture in my head of you standing in the rain with an umbrella waiting for 2 hrs :huhldup:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na I thnk telling a girl she isn't classy is a good move... Classy is one of the words that makes people uncomfortable

if u wanna insult a girl, calling her "not classy" isnt the right move. its kinda like calling a girl a b1tch. girls these days consider that a badge of honor. u wanna insult her, call her a 'c*nt'. or a stankpuzzy having hoe lol

anyway, u shoulda never sent that text. she woulda felt bad for what she did on some "hmmm i wonder what happened to that guy i stood up". and she woulda hit u up with lies explaining herself. but that text u sent devalued you even more in her eyes.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes you have to just accept it...never been stood up like that though...cancelled or rescheduled before hand yes.

People suck sometimes bro...very few people in life that you can genuinely build a bond with enough for them to genuinely care about your life and feelings.

Incognegro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
10 Custom Avenue
I feel like telling a girl she isnt classy is prob the most etherous insult they can get

Everyone wants to be classy
she doesn't value you or your opinion so your insult sounds like some bytch ass shyt.

Texting her after an unanswered phone call, let her know that you ain't shyt and don't respect yourself or your time.

She should be dead to you without further words in her direction.

You should move on and never speak on this again in real life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
if u wanna insult a girl, calling her "not classy" isnt the right move. its kinda like calling a girl a b1tch. girls these days consider that a badge of honor. u wanna insult her, call her a 'c*nt'. or a stankpuzzy having hoe lol

anyway, u shoulda never sent that text. she woulda felt bad for what she did on some "hmmm i wonder what happened to that guy i stood up". and she woulda hit u up with lies explaining herself. but that text u sent devalued you even more in her eyes.

Ya I considerd that but either way I'd never agree to see her again so I figured I'd just insult her

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Damn I remember reading this saying "HA! That shyt ain't never happened to me!" Now I'm sitting here like :sadcam: