"Getting rid of Amare Stoudemire Scenarios"- CARTER G. HOODSON

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nat boy you a idiot ? Look since amare 05-06 seeing how amare played only 3 game

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I'm just saying,

The Knicks are going in the right direction and are looking to finish 2nd in the East next year barring injuries which includes :deadrose:

The Knicks are basically the only team besides the Pacers that has talent in all 5 position "maybe not a PG at this moment" so lets just see how these guys do with an improve coach and Amare being more focus hopefully.

But i think its :sadcam: to be almost 30 year old with no post game.

I think Amare will average something like 19/9 next year.

:usure:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Tremont how are we hilarious ??? Back to back playoff berths while the wolves do nothing ? Every team has something to criticiz you act as if the Knicks are a laughingstock and so that is hate. The Knicks went from being a joke for playing no d and having no bench to Now amare and melo can't coexist and melo is a cancer . It's ridiculOus only one team wins a ring every year .

They were a laughingstock. That's what I'm talking about. When the Knicks are getting blown out at home by 20 and Mike Breen starts shytting on y'all, that shyt is riveting. See, I know my team sucked. I just didn't hide it. You don't need to get this defensive about a team that sucked for the better part of the last decade. No other Knick fan here takes it personally because I usually keep it 100 regarding that team. Don't be the first one.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Tremont how are we hilarious ??? Back to back playoff berths while the wolves do nothing ? Every team has something to criticiz you act as if the Knicks are a laughingstock and so that is hate. The Knicks went from being a joke for playing no d and having no bench to Now amare and melo can't coexist and melo is a cancer . It's ridiculOus only one team wins a ring every year .

If I had to pick who has a brighter future in the next 3 years between the Wolves and Knicks, I'd choose the Wolves 10 times out of 10. Even in a crowded Western conference.

Daps
People will never accept the Knicks ever again. Its hard for people to truly accept the Knicks being good again. And remember the 90s Knicks were whipping the asses of all the eastern teams not named the Bulls. In terms of Amare, the best place to move him is chicago for Boozer and CJ Watson and putting Douglas and Jerome Jordan in the package. Thats a steal for the Bulls considering Amare would put up his regular 20+ppg and 8 rpg numbers. But this is why he wont get dealt. Because he just had ONE BAD SEASON. nikkas need to relax and have patience its only been basically a season and a quarter of amare and Melo. Another thing, its always annoying to hear people who dont even watch the Knicks play say the same things over and over. Melo is a cancer? Melo and Amare cant co exist? What the fukk is this poppycock? Melo shot heavily this year because everyone on the team wanted him too. Players were afraid to take over and get shots before JR was signed. The only gripe I have on Melo is that he's lazy. There was one game when he put up Lebron numbers and everyone wanted to know why he couldn't do this more often. Once he gets hungrier to win you'll see him going crazy.