"Getting rid of Amare Stoudemire Scenarios"- CARTER G. HOODSON

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch every game so I assume you mean me . People saying trade amare for bums for no reason get on my nerves that doesn't help us at all . Or trade him for cap space ?? How we would have to take on salary . The bottom like is a healthy amare playing with healthy melo and chandler ( Lin) shump is our next line up . Anything else is stupid and short sighted , the things that kept us out the playoffs for Years.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Tremont shut up . Worry about Rubio . Amare has played more than he's been hurt by along shot . He's turned us into a playoff team too deal with it knocks haters .

that still doesn't mean injuries won't be of concern for an uninsured basketball player. And I'm not even saying trade him, but that's what his value is right now. The issue that's just as pressing is Amar'e's rebounding and defense when healthy.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes but injury is a issue for every player look at Rubio and rose . Barring a catastrophic acl tear it's 3 years of a 5 year deal down after next year . Hypothetical injuries can happen to any player .You made fun of healthy amare as if he was any more injuries than Kobe , wade etc. I respect your basketball knowledge Tremont but you like a lot of guys seem to have a ax to grind against the Knicks and attempt to discredit them.
Knicks ,lakers bulls heat seem to be the only teams that have other team fans running in to gloat over every little thing that happens . Its pathetic

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
How about we just stick with the squad we got and build around them. No wonder the Knicks can't win. First sign of trouble it's just "blow the team up and start over". Build before you destroy man.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes but injury is a issue for every player look at Rubio and rose . Barring a catastrophic acl tear it's 3 years of a 5 year deal down after next year . Hypothetical injuries can happen to any player .You made fun of healthy amare as if he was any more injuries than Kobe , wade etc. I respect your basketball knowledge Tremont but you like a lot of guys seem to have a ax to grind against the Knicks and attempt to discredit them.
Knicks ,lakers bulls heat seem to be the only teams that have other team fans running in to gloat over every little thing that happens . Its pathetic

:beli: He does

There's a reason his contract isn't insured.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he has played in 624 out of 804 games in his career meaning he is healthy 77% of the time.

Kobe has been in the league for 1266 games and has played in 1013 so he plays 80% of the games he's eligible for.

D Wade 722 and has played in 596 so he is active and has played in 82% of the games he has been eligible to play in.

BRON 722 and has played 689 so he is active 95% of the games he's eligible for.

And I thought Wade was injury prone. Amare has missed almost 3 whole seasons. however the knicks are better off not trading him as they won't get decent value for him and when he's healthy he's a top 10 pf.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amare also lost a whole season with Injuries. Let's see many games he's missed since then? And the point I'm making is that noone plays as every game so injury is just a part if the game. I don't care about the uninsured contract that Dolan money we not broke .The Knicks have paid worse contracts than this Houston , James etc so Idc of its uninsured the odds are he won't have a season ending injury his knees haven't bothered him for years .
Again it's year 3 of a 5 year deal , the drose deal just began and he's already hurt smh.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yes but injury is a issue for every player look at Rubio and rose . Barring a catastrophic acl tear it's 3 years of a 5 year deal down after next year . Hypothetical injuries can happen to any player .You made fun of healthy amare as if he was any more injuries than Kobe , wade etc.

Injuries can happy to anyone, but they're more likely to happen to some more than others.

I respect your basketball knowledge Tremont but you like a lot of guys seem to have a ax to grind against the Knicks and attempt to discredit them.

:laff: almost as funny as kingofnyc's claim that I have an ax to grind against the Nets

I don't have an issue with the Knicks. I just find them hilarious when shyt is all wrong there.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I posted the stats he has missed over 3 full seasons worth of games.

Amare is going to stay on the Knicks and he should. Aquiring Melo is what has messed him up. Next year he will be beasting.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tremont how are we hilarious ??? Back to back playoff berths while the wolves do nothing ? Every team has something to criticiz you act as if the Knicks are a laughingstock and so that is hate. The Knicks went from being a joke for playing no d and having no bench to Now amare and melo can't coexist and melo is a cancer . It's ridiculOus only one team wins a ring every year .