"Getting rid of Amare Stoudemire Scenarios"- CARTER G. HOODSON

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
"Joker has to go" - CARTER G. HOODSON

"Amare to Cleveland for Varejao, Samuels, Walton, 2012 24th overall 1st round pick" - CARTER G. HOODSON

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
give him one more year

"Personally, I would give him one more year, but the organization can only guess why he digress this past season. How bad is the back? Are the Knees a factor? Contract wasn't insured. Knicks have to save their asses at the end of the day. I wouldn't be oppose to trying to swap Devin Harris and Paul Milsap for Amare but what's Amare value because not only does his lack of production and back problems causes concerns, his bloated contract is hard to get rid of especially with the excessive luxury tax that the NBA implemented in the new CBA" - CARTER G. HOODSON

We'll take that:eat:

"Anybody in their right mind would take that. It's a win for the Cavs obviously. That's how bad the Amare Stoudemire situation is" - CARTER G. HOODSON

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
"Personally, I would give him one more year, but the organization can only guess why he digress this past season. How bad is the back? Are the Knees a factor? Contract wasn't insured. Knicks have to save their asses at the end of the day. I wouldn't be oppose to trying to swap Devin Harris and Paul Milsap for Amare but what's Amare value because not only does his lack of production and back problems causes concerns, his bloated contract is hard to get rid of especially with the excessive luxury tax that the NBA implemented in the new CBA" - CARTER G. HOODSON

I'm just saying,

The Knicks are going in the right direction and are looking to finish 2nd in the East next year barring injuries which includes :deadrose:

The Knicks are basically the only team besides the Pacers that has talent in all 5 position "maybe not a PG at this moment" so lets just see how these guys do with an improve coach and Amare being more focus hopefully.

But i think its :sadcam: to be almost 30 year old with no post game.

I think Amare will average something like 19/9 next year.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
I'm just saying,

The Knicks are going in the right direction and are looking to finish 2nd in the East next year barring injuries which includes :deadrose:

The Knicks are basically the only team besides the Pacers that has talent in all 5 position "maybe not a PG at this moment" so lets just see how these guys do with an improve coach and Amare being more focus hopefully.

"I hear that, but I just don't see him in a Knick uniform next year. They tried to trade him already to Golden State 2 weeks ago. Golden state turned Knicks down" - CARTER G. HOODSON

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
"I hear that, but I just don't see him in a Knick uniform next year. They tried to trade him already to Golden State 2 weeks ago. Golden state turned Knicks down" - CARTER G. HOODSON

smmfh, if this is true they should've just kept Lee

But that's easy to say in hindsight.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Knicks trade Amare/Douglass to Chicago for Boozer/ whoever contract needs to be moved.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
"That's the overall feeling that he's untradeable. And I agree. It only takes 1 sucker to do a deal. That's why I thought of the Cavs" - CARTER G. HOODSON

for who?

Lee?

"They didn't release any details other than the fact they were turned down. You would assume Lee was in the deal." - CARTER G. HOODSON