Getting paid and it all going to bills unappreciation

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
goinna be like this for the next 3,4 checks paying for the rest of my school tuition from last year

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Not to late to cancel that wedding breh

I kid

:leostare:

:lolbron:

Luckily, her dad is paying for the wedding, and my mom is paying for whatever is leftover because we have a HUGE family. If they weren't paying, we sure wouldn't be getting married yet. Either that or we would have a really small one.

The reason my bill are piling up is because of the small things here and there that you don't even think about, and that I don't want to add to the budget.

But I'm not worried since we should getting broke off from these wedding gifts. [Randy]Straight cash homey [/Moss]

:takedat:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, this shyt sucks. What's worse for me is that most of my would be free money is getting tossed towards fukking credit cards and loans. I'm mad at myself as it's my own fault, as years ago I told myself not to fukk with credit cards again after my mistaken youthful days and yet here I am at it again at an even worse level. Tie in the newly aquired niece to the mix and one on the way.:to:

Wife and I have a joint account for all our mutually shared bills and individual accounts for our separate ones which makes our real bils easy to pay. However, our individual bills are crushing our spirits a bit at the moment. We'll be aite in a few months though, so I'm not seriously stressing it, but I kick myself when I think that if not for silly miscellaneous bills, I could be having about a G of free money a month right now.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Passive income & multiple income streams is the only way.

I'ma have to get a job soon, but im spending my free time to building up a 2nd income so I can start really caking.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Exactly...

And plus... he need to stop acting like everybody is making six figures. If you make less than 50K, I'm sure you've felt like that before. Hell, if you're making more than that you may have.

I know I've looked at the calendar 2-3 months out trying to see how much is gonna be coming out of my checks. Because based off of when you're getting paid, there are some months where your money is coming out evenly for both of your checks that month... then there are months where one check virtually nothing is coming out, and the next check, like 90% is paying for bills....

Then there's the beloved 3 paycheck month :takedat:.... where you have virtually two paychecks that don't go to bills.

The greatest feeling is getting a paycheck on the 1st, pay most of your bills, getting another check on the 15th, with like $100 worth of bills, tops, getting another paycheck on on the 29th... then you only have one bill to pay before the next paycheck (usually rent) on the the 12th or 13th.
:shaq:

I love the three paycheck month more than life itself. and they only come two times a year given you're paid every two weeks.

the best thing about the 3 paycheck month is for me, they never deduct money for insurance and shyt. so thats like an extra $250 in my pocket on top of the extra paycheck :thumbsup:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yep, it's like you're a conduit. You get money, you spend money. That's why I'm trying to get rid of as many bills as possible so I can save more than what I'm saving now. True enough, if I didn't owe the IRS as much as I did, I would be alright but I have to deal with that.

Daps
Yeah, I`m not that bad, I basically pay all my bills then got like 150 left over to work with for the week.

Thank God gas is dipping a bit, i`m definitely a crafty dude when it comes to saving the cash in little ways so I don't struggle with it as much, no real things in my life that cost a lot and i`m not a flashy kinda guy.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
bd Makes me not wanna move out :wow:
Make bout $1000 a check after taxes
Moms charges me $400 a month and makes me pay the cable and internet bill
Besides the $50 sprint bill the rest is all disposable :takedat:
Dont own car so no note or insurance,just borrow my step dads G39s:stylin:
Been savin up everything i can lately,got 3 checks i havnt even cashed and been maintaining wit the couple racks i got in my checkin account,I'd move out but evn a shytty studio in the hood is like $700 :shaq2: im plannin on gettin a better payin job and then movin out tho:usure:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Welcome to America. You're a hamster in a wheel. When peckerwoods lost the civil rights movement of the 60s, they been trying to price yo black ass outta society ever since.

Wake yo sleep ass up. The DEVIL has his grip on you.

Daps
bd Makes me not wanna move out :wow:
Make bout $1000 a check after taxes
Moms charges me $400 a month and makes me pay the cable and internet bill
Besides the $50 sprint bill the rest is all disposable :takedat:
Dont own car so no note or insurance,just borrow my step dads G39s:stylin:
Been savin up everything i can lately,got 3 checks i havnt even cashed and been maintaining wit the couple racks i got in my checkin account,I'd move out but evn a shytty studio in the hood is like $700 :shaq2: im plannin on gettin a better payin job and then movin out tho:usure:

That don't sound like the good life though.

Sure you got dough but you're living at your parents and you don't even own a car.

How old are you?

Daps
Welcome to America. You're a hamster in a wheel. When peckerwoods lost the civil rights movement of the 60s, they been trying to price yo black ass outta society ever since.

Wake yo sleep ass up. The DEVIL has his grip on you.

I hope you're an alias.

No one should be dumb enough to think only black people are struggling/living check2check in 2012

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is my life. :to:

The bad thing is that I don't even have that many bills (Rent: 400, Car Note: 80, CC minimum: 50ish, Car insurance: 60, Student Loans: 100, Internet: 30), my income is just wack.