Getting paid and it all going to bills unappreciation

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thats the most depressing part of being an adult for me at least

ITs like god damn I have been paying you greedy price fixing monopoly running fukks for the last 6 years, can you cut me a fukking break just once?

Yep

And damn I forgot about fathers day
Gonna have to dip into my savings

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn, i feel you.
It seems there is always a catastophe when you FINALLY want to spend money on frivolous shyt. Tickets, car stuff, birthdays you forgot... I fookin hate that :sadcam:

:damn: Why is the ticket so high ?

It was in a school zone up here in Canada it gets doubled if speeding in a school zone

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i got paid yesterday and i have $1200 left of my check after i paid all the bills....:yeshrug: ya'll are doing something wrong....

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
some people arent just able to upgrade their job at the snap of their fingers

Exactly...

And plus... he need to stop acting like everybody is making six figures. If you make less than 50K, I'm sure you've felt like that before. Hell, if you're making more than that you may have.

I know I've looked at the calendar 2-3 months out trying to see how much is gonna be coming out of my checks. Because based off of when you're getting paid, there are some months where your money is coming out evenly for both of your checks that month... then there are months where one check virtually nothing is coming out, and the next check, like 90% is paying for bills....

Then there's the beloved 3 paycheck month :takedat:.... where you have virtually two paychecks that don't go to bills.

The greatest feeling is getting a paycheck on the 1st, pay most of your bills, getting another check on the 15th, with like $100 worth of bills, tops, getting another paycheck on on the 29th... then you only have one bill to pay before the next paycheck (usually rent) on the the 12th or 13th.
:shaq:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i got paid yesterday and i have $1200 left of my check after i paid all the bills....:yeshrug: ya'll are doing something wrong....

lol im not struggling breh..i have a good amount left after bills...ive posted about my finances on sohh before...im just trying to rebuild my savings after taking out 4G's early this year for these chiro treatments..and things keep coming up in the way of me when trying to rebuild savings....but then traditionally for me june, july, august are the months i spend the most dough so :yeshrug::manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Ok mr dual income living in the states

Try living in Canada where 35 percent of your pay deck gets chopped off once you get paid, where your company then takes 8 percent for pension. Where gas is like 4.25 a gallon.

Where car insurance is 300 a month, where everything you buy is expensive with 13 percent taxes added on.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lol im not struggling breh..i have a good amount left after bills...ive posted about my finances on sohh before...im just trying to rebuild my savings after taking out 4G's early this year for these chiro treatments..and things keep coming up in the way of me when trying to rebuild savings....but then traditionally for me june, july, august are the months i spend the most dough so :yeshrug::manny:

i feel you breh, i'm trying to rebuild savings too. it's getting there, but not fast enough...:wow:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps

Bruh... we just don't make as much as you :russ:

I MAKE $1200 per paycheck (after insurance and 401K)... But I ain't knocking you though. I'm tryin to get there. Plus I'm only 24... I'll be okay.
:myman:

Sorry I ain't balling like you.... plus I'm paying student loans ($200) and this kay jeweler's bill ($300, but there's only 600 left on it).... then there's my credit card bill that has skyrocketed preparing for this wedding in a week.

Between honeymoon plane tickets, clothes and luggage for the honeymoon, traveling back and forth to Fayetteville, NC (where we're getting married) from Atlanta (Gas is no joke), and other random wedding expenses, my credit card bill has gone up about $1500 in the past 2 months.

But we're doing a wishing well (cash only) for gifts, with almost 300 people at the wedding. If we average $50 per family (about 150-175 families) we should be getting somewhere around $7500-$8750... So we gon be good in about a week and a half
:win:

We already got a $100 check in the mail, and our wedding is a week away... lol

:takedat::obama:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bruh... we just don't make as much as you :russ:

I MAKE $1200 per paycheck (after insurance and 401K)... But I ain't knocking you though. I'm tryin to get there. Plus I'm only 24... I'll be okay.
:myman:

Sorry I ain't balling like you.... plus I'm paying student loans ($200) and this kay jeweler's bill ($300, but there's only 600 left on it).... then there's my credit card bill that has skyrocketed preparing for this wedding in a week.

Between honeymoon plane tickets, clothes and luggage for the honeymoon, traveling back and forth to Fayetteville, NC (where we're getting married) from Atlanta (Gas is no joke), and other random wedding expenses, my credit card bill has gone up about $1500 in the past 2 months.

But we're doing a wishing well (cash only) for gifts, with almost 300 people at the wedding. If we average $50 per family (about 150-175 families) we should be getting somewhere around $7500-$8750... So we gon be good in about a week and a half
:win:

We already got a $100 check in the mail, and our wedding is a week away... lol

:takedat::obama:

Not to late to cancel that wedding breh

I kid

:leostare:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Listen man we got money over here thats not the point

I would rather be spending my $$$$ on the finest crab meats and motorcycle toys than rent and electricity

I mean my bills are paid, I just hate paying them

Can we vent my nikka :aicmon:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Unless you have your own business or the such, you will never really get ahead. Just when you thought you could stuff some money away, SOMETHING pops out of nowhere, whether it be a necessary dental trip, car repair or something or the other.