Getting my 3yo son a Switch for Xmas. What games are age appropriate?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@KnickstapeCity @Pressure

I'm gonna put him in peewee football next year and we always try to take him outside to play besides his recess time at daycare

Thing is when we inside he be running around so damn much lol I'm thinking the Nintendo Switch will help him sit in one place n chill lol
Yes man, I’d probably just get him a macbook iPad and a nice case and let him play the kid games on there or one of this shytty Amazon fire tablets with the warranty until he gets a little older.

My ex copped a switch for her 6 year old last Christmas and she told me he hasn’t played it since last year.

But if they don’t play it you always can :whew:

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Y'all would be surprised at how advanced these kids are nowadays

My 3yo is on the tablet ALL DAY...on YouTube kids ALL DAY ... trying to sneak on IG (while hiding under the covers before I catch him) ALL DAY

No shyt imma play the game with him every now and then...but trust me he can handle a Nintendo Switch

His 10yo cousin got a Switch already so he been seeing him play the games.
theres a community of them. my daughter (6) watches logos and shyt, weird video effects and theyre all made by little ass kids like her
her tablet is full of stuff she made herself the past couple years but we dont let her post

i would have never guessed in a trillion years if it wasnt for her. fukking smart. creepy smart, all of em

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Y'all would be surprised at how advanced these kids are nowadays

My 3yo is on the tablet ALL DAY...on YouTube kids ALL DAY ... trying to sneak on IG (while hiding under the covers before I catch him) ALL DAY

No shyt imma play the game with him every now and then...but trust me he can handle a Nintendo Switch

His 10yo cousin got a Switch already so he been seeing him play the games.
You're the parent, your 3YO is on that shyt all day because you let it happen.

I have 3 year old twins and they don't have no fukking tablet. My 6 year old has one because her grandma bought her a cheap ass Fire Tablet when she was staying over here house while my wife was quarantining a few years ago with COVID. If it weren't for that, she wouldn't have that shyt either. (I put her tablet up anyways, she only gets it on long trips for the most part)

All of this highly addictive stuff we're putting in front of toddlers is not it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
3 years old? I’ve only seen kids on tablets at that age just because of the convenience of it being able to do other things.

And the way I’ve seen those three year olds on them tablets makes me question the healthiness of it all.
Hell yeah, watch how that kid turns into a demon the second mommy or daddy tries to take it from them.
:demonic:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Hell yeah, watch how that kid turns into a demon the second mommy or daddy tries to take it from them.
:demonic:
Lmaooooo he be giving me that face every now and then when I correct him (like if he throws food on the floor or pokes at his 3mo lil brother)

He overall a well mannered lil tyke tho

The stuff these kids are able to do nowdayz with technology is nuts

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Might be kinda early breh :patrice:

He can't read yet I'm assuming so he's gonna be bugging you to explain everything, or going into different menus messing stuff up lmao.

But Kirby is a cool game that doesn't require much reading, Yoshis crafted world is cool too.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I'm getting my 4 yr old a switch so I took him to gamestop and let him play on the demo models. He liked that new Mario game they had on there.

Say word, I'm getting mine the Mario Kart 8 bundle.

He be wanting to watch the Super Mario Bros movie EVERY NIGHT on Netflix so I figured it'd be a dope gift.

You suggest that or Mario Odyssey?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I got one for my niece she is about 5.

I got her

Cuphead.
Dicey Dungeons
Mario Kart
Mario Oddysey