Getting my 3yo son a Switch for Xmas. What games are age appropriate?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
3 years old? I’ve only seen kids on tablets at that age just because of the convenience of it being able to do other things.

And the way I’ve seen those three year olds on them tablets makes me question the healthiness of it all.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Can a just turned 6 year old play spider man? I was thinking of getting him a ps5 for Christmas he loves spider man. He plays my Xbox mind craft, ninja turtles and that goat simulator. Or is it just way too early?

He has a switch and plays smash bros and Mario kart:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
He's 3. A Switch in his hands at this age, will be broken in less than a week.
Yeah, this. My daughter is a late teen and she is on her third

General consensus is 3 is about 4-5 years too soon for such a thing.

Kind of feel like u are trolling though so well done :obama:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dude its nintendo all the games are made for children... :childplease: E for everyone having ass...

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Y'all would be surprised at how advanced these kids are nowadays

My 3yo is on the tablet ALL DAY...on YouTube kids ALL DAY ... trying to sneak on IG (while hiding under the covers before I catch him) ALL DAY

No shyt imma play the game with him every now and then...but trust me he can handle a Nintendo Switch

His 10yo cousin got a Switch already so he been seeing him play the games.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
My 3yo is on the tablet ALL DAY...on YouTube kids ALL DAY ... trying to sneak on IG (while hiding under the covers before I catch him) ALL DAY
You don’t see the problem here breh? I’m not trying to parent your children, but maybe you should get dosdumini Something that will get him off the screens and touch grass. :hubie:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
@KnickstapeCity @Pressure

I'm gonna put him in peewee football next year and we always try to take him outside to play besides his recess time at daycare

Thing is when we inside he be running around so damn much lol I'm thinking the Nintendo Switch will help him sit in one place n chill lol