Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I think she is sooooo overrated. Like people call her “strong” based off the fact she has a strong Boston accent and is a Lesbian.

But to me she still hasn’t really proven shyt and is no stronger than that pretty Blonde Brit that knows MMA and was a victim of the multiple elimination shyt cuz folks thought she was weak
She's a good athlete but she's the female Nelson, terrible at any sort of critical thinking :huhldup:

That's why Ashley M keeps racking up Ws despite being a little scrawny chick, she breezes through the math & puzzles like nothing. Only reason Dee took her out last season is because their elimination was breaking random pots and Wes cheated for her :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Yup, I didn't post the anessa because I don't care what anessa has to say. She came at on twitter for no reason. Congrats on Tori though, anything to make Jordan cry, couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Been binging all the old seasons during quarantine. Forgot how much I loved this show. Watching Total Madness right now.
Started with Gauntlet 2 in August and have been working my way up to Rivals right now. Just wish they included the extra scenes as an option like how it is on the MTV website.