Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:flabbynsick:

You dont wanna be that fat fukk, swimming in the pool wearing a tshirt. It takes 12 weeks (3 months) to get decent results depending on how far you are gone.

Summer is roughly 3 months away.Get in the gym or its gonna be too late

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm too far gone:mjlol: I'm about 275 now, need to lose a good 50lbs to look decent. Major goal is 185

I just bought a scale so I been weighing my food and it's easier to track calories. And I use my fitness pal. Been staying away from junk and sugar drinks. If I want coffee it's black

At the office we had a big meeting then pizza, so my chicken was out the window. and I ate 4 slices, through that shyt in my fitness pal, was 1000 Cal's easily if accurate. Still got under 2200 goal though

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm too far gone:mjlol: I'm about 275 now, need to lose a good 50lbs to look decent. Major goal is 185

I just bought a scale so I been weighing my food and it's easier to track calories. And I use my fitness pal. Been staying away from junk and sugar drinks. If I want coffee it's black

At the office we had a big meeting then pizza, so my chicken was out the window. and I ate 4 slices, through that shyt in my fitness pal, was 1000 Cal's easily if accurate. Still got under 2200 goal though

Summer 2021 for you then:mjlol:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:flabbynsick:

You dont wanna be that fat fukk, swimming in the pool wearing a tshirt. It takes 12 weeks (3 months) to get decent results depending on how far you are gone.

Summer is roughly 3 months away.Get in the gym or its gonna be too late

takes no more than 3 weeks to get brolic, if you are doing it daily.

what tends to happen is people stop between routines and their muscles deflate.

but c/s, im in good shape now. my biceps are like hulkamania pythons brother.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I was 235 in September I’m 205 now:wow:

I stopped eating after 1-2pm, and if I had to it was something light like fruit or oatmeal

Drunk nothing but water.

Worked out and hooped 2-3x out the week.nothing crazy just 2 miles on the treadmill and weightlifting

still got a lil abdominal fat I wanna get rid of, I wanna get to 190.

i don’t fw sweets, nor red meat...my biggest weakness is a bag of chips and pizza :mjcry:

Last edited: