Get cursed out over a $25 pedicure brehs

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
You are a creep and been stringing that poor girl along. I hope she really does leave you alone and finds a dude that will at least remember her birthday. M.A.T.
You are just a bitter baboon who has been strung along by creeps all your life.
I'm going to make her swallow, tonight, just to piss you off. :lolbron:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:ufdup: dont do it breh..unless yall living together and paying the electric bill together let that broad get her own toes done...you will end up paying for some french tips that she will be putting on some other nikkas shoulders.
This!!

Like wtf?

"I feel like since im fukking you, you could at least get my toes done"

bytch acting like her p*ssy is an atm card an because it's only $25 you should be thankful or some shyt.

Unless we together by marriage, kids, living together, paying something jointly then im not giving you money for shyt especially just for fukking. Might as well buy a prostitute

Centaur

All Star
Daps
No offense op but that chic was slow af. I mean has she not seen yo feet and hands? Why in the world would she think you have any concept of what a pedicure is. let alone pay for her to get one when you ain't never had one in yo life b4.:mindblown:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
No offense op but that chic was slow af. I mean has she not seen yo feet and hands? Why in the world would she think you have any concept of what a pedicure is. let alone pay for her to get one when you ain't never had one in yo life b4.:mindblown:

Got a slight point :ehh:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
QGi0HK1.jpg
:bryan:

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Crazy ass

I want you to want to pay for my Pedicure
even though I'm a strong independent woman who doesn't need you to
and I don't even need I pedicure

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
25 dollars for a pedi? Where they do that at, op? I have to pay 55 dollars everytime I get a french pedi. Smh...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mess with entitled broke hoes brehs :francis:

Even though a lot of them young chicks do have that :feedme: mentality

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
It's not the $25, that was a test to see how much he really fukks with her. Once he didn't remember her bday, she realized she's into dude more than he is into her. She EXPECTED him to at least remember her bday because I'm sure she remembers his...with no hesitation..

She mad bc he forgot her birthday. Okay...? This is the same, bummy dude that forgets to cut his nails and moisturize his hands on a daily basis...