Get cursed out over a $25 pedicure brehs

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You over emotional nut rag you must have the reading comprehension level of a 2nd grader. Nowhere in our conversation did I decline to pay for it. She just didn't give me a chance to get off work and reply, before she decided to go on her unnecessary and pathetic tirade...much like what your lonely bitter miserable ass just did :ehh:

Idk if you get internet-fame from these coli n!ggas or something but in real life personally I wouldn't fukk you with my DOG'S d!ck, so you need not concern yourself with whether MINE is actually good or not, Pam :mjlol: :umad:
:bryan:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Cut tides brehetts

tide_bottle.jpg

Ask a guy with talons for toe nails and a bullet train for fingernails for money for a pedicure brehetts

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
You over emotional nut rag you must have the reading comprehension level of a 2nd grader. Nowhere in our conversation did I decline to pay for it. She just didn't give me a chance to get off work and reply, before she decided to go on her unnecessary and pathetic tirade...much like what your lonely bitter miserable ass just did :ehh:

Idk if you get internet-fame from these coli n!ggas or something but in real life personally I wouldn't fukk you with my DOG'S d!ck, so you need not concern yourself with whether MINE is actually good or not, Pam :mjlol: :umad:

YO THIS nikka SAID PAM :dead::heh::krs:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

I don't fukk with nikkas (for reasons similar to this thread) so that works out well for both of us

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I remember a chick I was smashing got mad at me cause another nikka didnt want to take her out on a date and wanted to do a coffee meet up first.

her, " Im so sick and tired of these cheap ass b*stards trying to get out of going on a real dates! fukk coffee I want to go on a real dinner date! You know what its time for these nikkas to start paying bills! Woneal512 its time for you to start paying for a cellphone bill or cable bill if you want some of this p*ssy again!"

me, " Ummmm yeah I didnt sign up for that in the beginning soooooo Im just gonna take my ball and go home. But good luck though"

2 weeks later....

her, " Hey Im sorry for the way I was acting I was just so fed up with these sorry ass cheap nikkas... wanna come over?"

me::steviej:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: and this is why you don't have sex...unhealthy emotional attachment. She's probably been trying to stop fukking with OP for months. She knows they aren't exclusive but she probably does exclusive shyt with him (sex, not talking to other nikkas, gm texts or whatever) and meanwhile this nikka can't even remember her birthday :heh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, she's worth 25 dollas worth of fukkING :heh: This is why I want a good girl :snoop:
It's not the $25, that was a test to see how much he really fukks with her. Once he didn't remember her bday, she realized she's into dude more than he is into her. She EXPECTED him to at least remember her bday because I'm sure she remembers his...with no hesitation.

Once he didn't, she felt hella dejected and the whole "I'm independent" shyt was to save face and not look like she was begging for a pedicure.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't have sex? :what:
Why are you always saying something stupid? :what:
You are a creep and been stringing that poor girl along. I hope she really does leave you alone and finds a dude that will at least remember her birthday. M.A.T.