Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I doubt this would work, but honestly, I’d just fight to get full custody of my seed. The days that I can’t watch him, I’m supplying my parents with everything needed to take care of him. I know once parents get older, they’re not really trying to have to look after another kid, but I would need my parents to do me this solid. At least I’d know when I’m not around, they’re getting a good upbringing. Hell, I’d already have made sure my parents are set. I’d do anything else more they’d want

one of these days thecoli gonna have an open/frank discussion about men low key not wanting full custody of these children and being content with just cutting a check and seeing the kid on weekends…I personally know a lot of regular joe ass nikkas who fought and were able to get full custody of the child…one common denominator tho is they all came from tight-knit families that wasn’t going to allow the child to be primarily raised by a questionable woman so the sons were strongly urged to fight/take it to court rather than just give in…but between her character and his resources, he could make a valid push for full custody if he was inclined to…especially since it’s a son…I forgot to mention in the instances I’m familiar with it was men who were all fighting for custody of their son(s)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do not know why this chick looks like she needs to be serving chicken wings at a bar in Atlanta :russ:
atnbsphooters.png

:sas2:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
one of these days thecoli gonna have an open/frank discussion about men low key not wanting full custody of these children and being content with just cutting a check and seeing the kid on weekends…I personally know a lot of regular joe ass nikkas who fought and were able to get full custody of the child…one common denominator tho is they all came from tight-knit families that wasn’t going to allow the child to be primarily raised by a questionable woman so the sons were strongly urged to fight/take it to court rather than just give in…but between her character and his resources, he could make a valid push for full custody if he was inclined to…especially since it’s a son…I forgot to mention in the instances I’m familiar with it was men who were all fighting for custody of their son(s)
I agree with all of this.

Knowing what I know, 1.) there’s no way I could ever get a woman like her pregnant, but 2.) if I did, there’s no way I’d feel comfortable leaving my child with her more than 1/2 nights out the week, let alone full time. My parents wouldn’t let me, and if I was being stubborn, they would step in and raise the kid.

Like it was said above, that girl white Aunty about to raise that kid with Renner clubbing nightly for “work”. Gonna be coming home each night either drunk, high, and would probably have been fukked

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
she played that dumb ass nikka like a fukkin piano.

her grooming him is gonna get swept under the rug tho :whistle:
She probably had contact with him since before he went to Kentucky
All the other athletes and rappers knew what she was about. That’s why she went for a dumb fresh out wet behind the ears 18 yr old :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I wish I was an NBA breh I would’ve gotten a vasectomy and kept that shyt quiet.. I would’ve nutted in this bytch bout 5-6 times and she thinking she got me and then the bytch wondering why she ain’t getting pregnant, then I would’ve bushed her like GOT EM!!! :umad:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish I was an NBA breh I would’ve gotten a vasectomy and kept that shyt quiet.. I would’ve nutted in this bytch bout 5-6 times and she thinking she got me and then the bytch wondering why she ain’t getting pregnant, then I would’ve bushed her like GOT EM!!! :umad:
Foreal these nikkas are dumb as hell allowing these new age hoes to out smart and finesse them. Couldn’t be me god :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish I was an NBA breh I would’ve gotten a vasectomy and kept that shyt quiet.. I would’ve nutted in this bytch bout 50-60 times and she thinking she got me and then the bytch wondering why she ain’t getting pregnant, then I would’ve bushed her like GOT EM!!! :umad:

fixed but yes.