Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol she cleaned up her instagram when she was giving birth and in a relationship

now all them thot photos are back

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
1068full-brittany-renner.jpg

Got this evil ass “You know you wanna fukk me, nicca!” :demonic:look in her eyes

Like she’ll say that in a growly, demonic voice and most brehs standing there would hear than and still hop on top of that :beli:

So damn demonic :wow:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
She doesn’t even seem like she would be a good mom. She would cook some half ass meal just to hurry up and go to the gram. I can’t even see her teaching a child anything. Their babysitter or caretaker would be closer to the child than her. Lol

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
She doesn’t even seem like she would be a good mom. She would cook some half ass meal just to hurry up and go to the gram. I can’t even see her teaching a child anything. Their babysitter or caretaker would be closer to the child than her. Lol
Nah her white aunt gonna raise that baby. The one she used to be making the dancing videos with.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I doubt this would work, but honestly, I’d just fight to get full custody of my seed. The days that I can’t watch him, I’m supplying my parents with everything needed to take care of him. I know once parents get older, they’re not really trying to have to look after another kid, but I would need my parents to do me this solid. At least I’d know when I’m not around, hes getting a good upbringing. Hell, I’d already have made sure my parents are set. I’d do anything else more they’d want.