Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Another element no one is talking about is she is 7 years older, and was buying tickets to see him play basketball in college at Kentucky and he had to been 18 years old then. She probably knew him before he was 18 and prayed on him like a Predator due to his inexperience.

I feel like if the roles were reversed and some 25 year old bruh was at the games scouting a 18 year old girl, more people would be talking about this. :jbhmm:
:lolbron:You right but They don’t wanna have that conversation tho

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe…a lot of parents/adults have that ego they are the end all be all when it comes to their children developing their personalities but there are also a lot of other factors at play as they become older and begin to think/make decisions for themselves…you can hope what you’ve taught them sticks but ultimately they are not you…some shyt will stick…some won’t
I feel you but thats one thing that I feel a father and son need to be 100 about. Like son, I know you like her and shes beautiful and saying/doing all the right things BUT..........nevermind, cant give out free game :wow:

But I do agree with you for the most part

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I feel you but thats one thing that I feel a father and son need to be 100 about. Like son, I know you like her and shes beautiful and saying/doing all the right things BUT..........nevermind, cant give out free game :wow:

Maybe pops told PJ to be careful but he was so blindly in love that it was too late to save him.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think Lebron has never cheated on Savannah?:stopitslime: She stays with him because she actually loves the dude. When a woman really loves you she'll even offer to have threesomes with you because she can't imagine not being with you.
I have no idea :mjlol:
But those are entirely different scenarios.
He will be bullied from elementary school to high school with this shyt. He will always have a chip on his shoulder and be fighting dudes in school. He will be raised in a house without a father figure. Seeing his parents argue and shyt. He will have anger issues, anger at his dad, anger at his moms for embarrassing him. People dont realize the long term psychological damage they do to their kids. Hoes never think about the long term consequences facing their kids because of their actions. Until its too late.
If you think this will be an issue in the future I've got some bad news :russ:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Another element no one is talking about is she is 7 years older, and was buying tickets to see him play basketball in college at Kentucky and he had to been 18 years old then. She probably knew him before he was 18 and prayed on him like a Predator due to his inexperience.

I feel like if the roles were reversed and some 25 year old bruh was at the games scouting a 18 year old girl, more people would be talking about this. :jbhmm:

The act of Gold Digging (which Brittany is) is predatory in & of itself, combined that with her scouting PJ since he was at Kentucky like she was Bill Belichick…..you ain’t wrong :ehh:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe pops told PJ to be careful but he was so blindly in love that it was too late to save him.
There are many young men out there who had a father as a great role model and seriously listen to them about women. PJ obviously isn't one of them. I would've told pj to break up with her and put a PI on her. See how fast she get over you boy :lolbron:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston

You kinda already did, but even if you give some free game they won't listen, like this dummy

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Oh shyt :ohhh:

You know how it be though. We as men don't have the right to use that as an excuse. When we fukk up, it is solely our fault.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

All these Twitter and IG thots be like "Yasssss girl! Go make that money!"

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Yall ever think he just wanted a child? And no he couldn't have picked a better woman because they would want marriage.

You being facetious.... You don't really mean that....
CorruptHeartfeltAsiaticmouflon-max-1mb.gif

"I wanna have a seed... Let me impregnate a broad who has made literary stylings on how she guzzled nut off some B-level rapper"

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
He provided the blueprint on how to move as a professional athlete. It really should be common sense, but for some reason it's not.

It's more than dating other famous people. It's about dating those who are on the same level personally and professionally instead of low hanging fruit. Both parties have the same level of understanding. Gotta be refreshing to be able to date and not worry about whether she using you as a comeup.

Gotta :ehh: the ability to go threw a 20 year career as the face of baseball without a scandal, controversy, oops baby, etc. and still retire as one of the GOATs. There's normally a slip up somewhere, but he was able to come out unscathed.

He's put himself in a position to build the kingdom that PJ was talking about while PJ is spending his career knocking up village p*ssy.
What PJ and Tyler failed to realize is that you can't build with chicks like these. Now they got to deal with the reality of picking these women raising their kids.

Also factor in that he was playing in NY for the Yankees... And not ONE thing caught him up. They even made a commercial with George Steinbrenner making light of his reputation for partying.

LOL at the only thing that could really be classified as a scandal or controversy was the fact that he gave the same gift bag to a broad twice because he forgot he had already knocked her down awhile back :russ: :lolbron::mjlol:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Also factor in that he was playing in NY for the Yankees... And not ONE thing caught him up. They even made a commercial with George Steinbrenner making light of his reputation for partying.

LOL at the only thing that could really be classified as a scandal or controversy was the fact that he gave the same gift bag to a broad twice because he forgot he had already knocked her down awhile back :russ: :lolbron::mjlol:

:wow: :wow: