Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It not only takes your discipline... But it also requires only sleeping with women who are also disciplined in not doing that silly shyt

I think that's the worst part, these nikkas be dealing with most trifling and scandalous hoes and expect everything to turn out wavy :leostare:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Maybe Brittany was just looking for a excuse to bounce and found a reason to do it :yeshrug:. Who knows if it was his fault or not but women like her are not trying to settle down when they still have a abundance of high level guys still trying to smash. PJ was just a sheep in the land of the wolves and she feasted :wow:.

She found a sucker and licked him.

I’ve seen a thread on Twitter of women pre-planning to get pregnant by an athlete then dip after the kid’s born.

One chick said and I quote, “secure the 18 year retirement plan then find The One.”

Her retweets were in the thousands.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Surf is a demon :picard:

What a role model you old man:mjgrin:

my life story gonna be called a tale of 2 nikkas

there’s daytime surf and nighttime surf

weekday surf and weekend surf

fall, winter, spring surf and summer surf :wow:

I can go from keep ya head up to I get around in under a minute

I’m like tupac but with no actual talent :banderas:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
canvas.png

PJ has no one to blame but himself.

He should have known better.
Build kingdoms with harlots brehs :laff:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This gotta be the biggest L of 2021

And it was so avoidable too

You got a whole pick from fine ass future doctors, lawyers, reporters, and all around world changing women who be thirst trapping every damn day on Instagram waiting on a ball player like yourself and you choose not only a hoe, one of the currently most infamous hoes who’s best friends with a real life succubus

He failed his parents and his parents failed him. God have mercy on that child….hope he has more influence on it than she does
Because he’s as much an attention whore as she is. He wanted part of the celebrity clout that you can’t get with a regular doctor or teacher.

Daps
anybody mad at brittany is a sucker.. we all knew this was gonna happen and pj has nobody to blame but himself

I’m still in shock he let it happen. I get thinking you can settle a chick down. But Renner literally wrote a book about being an industry pass around. Of all of them, why her?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I’m still in shock he let it happen. I get thinking you can settle a chick down. But Renner literally wrote a book about being an industry pass around. Of all of them, why her?
only thing I could chalk it up to is him being a head over heels 19 year old gassed that he bagged a bad somewhat famous 27 year old who he maybe fantasized about when he was broke, but even then he shouldve still known better than to wife her

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn’t matter what happens on here on out she’s set and can do whatever she wants to do.

at the expense of her kid of course. What a time to be alive.

with it being a boy and him having more financial resources than her, he could put up a decent fight for full custody especially given her past “on record” (that tell-all book) but he probably too softhearted to take it there

jay83

Superstar
Daps
with it being a boy and him having more financial resources than her, he could put up a decent fight for full custody especially given her past but he probably too softhearted to take it there

true good point. She doesn’t seem like she’d be willing to give up her Instagram career for the betterment of the child anyway. But he’s still connected to this woman the rest of his life because of the child.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Another element no one is talking about is she is 7 years older, and was buying tickets to see him play basketball in college at Kentucky and he had to been 18 years old then. She probably knew him before he was 18 and prayed on him like a Predator due to his inexperience.

I feel like if the roles were reversed and some 25 year old bruh was at the games scouting a 18 year old girl, more people would be talking about this. :jbhmm: