Get attacked by She-Hulk for not wearing a bra while jogging caccette šŸ˜…

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Yeah, I hear some people say that but can't ever back that up. I mean, you and another poster tagged me into a thread about white people attacking each other to prove that I'm somehow anti-Black because I'm not in here talking about it.

I don't give a fukk about the women on either side of the fight, that's white people's problem as far as I'm concerned. When white people start to impact what Black people have going on that's where I'll share my commentary.

:hubie:
The boldedā€¦.you canā€™t be serious

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ā€œI am filing a police report!ā€
ā€œItā€™s my phone! Itā€™s myā€¦personalā€¦.property!ā€

Itā€™s amazing how white people annunciate their words. You can hear the complete assurance in their voice. Thereā€™s an internal ā€œknowingā€ that what they are saying is 100% correct and there is no doubt that they will get the immediate help and support they ā€œdeserveā€.

Really, itā€™s impressive to hear someone be so hilariously naive and at the same time disturbing that the way she thinks is actually legitimized by a society that will undoubtably run to her rescue at every cry.
That's not a white woman saying that though

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
yes

:gucci:

This thread about white women attacking each other has nothing to do with that.
ā€œI am filing a police report!ā€
ā€œItā€™s my phone! Itā€™s myā€¦personalā€¦.property!ā€

Itā€™s amazing how white people annunciate their words. You can hear the complete assurance in their voice. Thereā€™s an internal ā€œknowingā€ that what they are saying is 100% correct and there is no doubt that they will get the immediate help and support they ā€œdeserveā€.

Really, itā€™s impressive to hear someone be so hilariously naive and at the same time disturbing that the way she thinks is actually legitimized by a society that will undoubtably run to her rescue at every cry.

Unless you just consider indigenous people white, that's not what the scenario is.

Maybe, just maybe, and idk I might be the one tripping here but cave broad might wanna drop the phone and start defending herself

Nah.

I mean yeah that's the general policy, but I been mobbed on by a bunch of white folks. Once there was a crowd that was willing to stand by and let that dumb bytch jump on top of her car, push her around, try to take her shyt, documenting was the safest thing to do. Stabbing her with keys and all the other suggesstions might have ended up with her not making it home.

There are parts of Canada that are just like your typical southern states where situations like that can get real hairy.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
FcJNvSdakAAFxGG

Good lord
Definitely Black Summer lol

iu

Mister Terrific

Itā€™s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You can tell Canadian natives are treated relatively better than American natives, because that fat cac wouldā€™ve been poked full of holes if she ran up on a Lakota or Zuni.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
She was probably hoping to catch some dude staring so she could blame toxic masculinity but wound up with a sweat hog on her car :laff:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Y'all really think they saw her as a minority and not a white female?
You gotta understand the relationship between the indigenous and whites in Canada.

They hate Cacs more than anyone

And the cacs pulled this on native land?

Thatā€™s even more fukked