Get attacked by She-Hulk for not wearing a bra while jogging caccette 😅

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
"why is he not as concerned about violence in other people's communities :mjcry:"
More like “why this fat finger out of breath when taking the steps fakkit always showing up threads of black violence disfunction but never in these kind of threads like it doesn’t exist” makes it look like you have an agenda to only call out the worst in us..I never see you in threads about black excellence either but let a rapper die..guarantee you will be in that sauce walka thread talking faggit shyt

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
More like “why this fat finger out of breath when taking the steps fakkit always showing up threads of black violence disfunction but never in these kind of threads like it doesn’t exist” makes it look like you have an agenda to only call out the worst in us..I never see you in threads about black excellence either but let a rapper die..guarantee you will be in that sauce walka thread talking faggit shyt

"what about white on white crime :mjcry:"

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You’re anti black yourself

Yeah, I hear some people say that but can't ever back that up. I mean, you and another poster tagged me into a thread about white people attacking each other to prove that I'm somehow anti-Black because I'm not in here talking about it.

I don't give a fukk about the women on either side of the fight, that's white people's problem as far as I'm concerned. When white people start to impact what Black people have going on that's where I'll share my commentary.

:hubie:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I hear some people say that but can't ever back that up. I mean, you and another poster tagged me into a thread about white people attacking each other to prove that I'm somehow anti-Black because I'm not in here talking about it.

I don't give a fukk about the women on either side of the fight, that's white people's problem as far as I'm concerned. When white people start to impact what Black people have going on that's where I'll share my commentary.

:hubie:

They have impacted us for 4 centuries

:what:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FcJNvSdakAAFxGG

Good lord

Sara Jay hopping on the whip :dead:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I do, because she was the only one not white. I've noticed if it's no black person. They treat the next minority fukked up.

I don't think the initial woman cared. She said a man hit her window and the cops didn't charge him.
It’s deeper than that. Believe it or not, but in Canada, white ppl arguably hate Indigenous people more than Black people.