Germany Was Responsible for the Genocide of Namibians. Now, It’s Finally Ready to Talk Reparations.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I know. But acknowledging their wrongs and attempts at compensation is better than brushing it under the carpet.
That's such a bytchmade concept

If someone comes up behind me and jumps me. I'm going to track them down and return the favor

I'm not going to beg them to pay for my medical bills and then be on my way

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
That's such a bytchmade concept

If someone comes up behind me and jumps me. I'm going to track them down and return the favor

I'm not going to beg them to pay for my medical bills and then be on my way

That's not how international politics works. Getting a nation to admit wrong and take responsibility is a huge deal.

It's why Germany was so mad after WWI because of the war guilt clause in the Treaty of Versailles. Responsibility for war crimes is a current source of tension between Japan and China as well as many other countries.

Getting wrongdoers to admit their wrongs is a powerful thing.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
That's not how international politics works. Getting a nation to admit wrong and take responsibility is a huge deal.

It's why Germany was so mad after WWI because of the war guilt clause in the Treaty of Versailles. Responsibility for war crimes is a current source of tension between Japan and China as well as many other countries.

Getting wrongdoers to admit their wrongs is a powerful thing.
Fair enough

Still don't think we should make a habit out of begging massa for mercy or resources but if whites wanna hand over some bread then take that shyt

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'm not saying Nambians weren't fukked over,they were but I'd rather see them build their shyt up and get pay back in the future

Begging your enemies for money seems so weak :scust:

It just screams "help me massa!"

@Slang Dussain Ali you seem like a smart poster when it comes to these issues, am I tripping or should black people really make a habit out of begging whites for money?

Well it depends how it's being asked or demanded for righting a wrong.

It looks a little funny because I'm sure the country and peoples haven't built themselves up to a position of power where they can demand money or a piece of that ass.

In this case it will look a little like, ":to: Hey CAN yall break us off some change for putting dikk up our ass?"

It's like this man, and I keep saying, we're not going to be right until we "get our lick back".

We keep talking about getting our economics up.............man fukk all that! On some penitentiary shyt...if you get beat up and raped you're not going to feel like a man again just because your commissary get fat. You're going have to beat that nikkas ass and fukk him with a broom if you don't kill him.

We dodging this shyt, just like we dodged them for thousands of years. We're going eventually have to go to war with their ass. Point blank, big ass period. And we better hurry before they get to that point where we can't. Where they have biological weapons that will ONLY kill us. Or they have AI that will only kill us.

Best believe they're working on it...

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
None of you nikkas are Namibians, what relevance is that to yall
this random post and then seeing who negged him...just to see a random rep at the bottom saying "looooool" has me in tears laughing. you nikkas man :laff:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Hopefully something comes out of this, would set a precedent for other Western countries too. Even though I'm pretty sure Belgium wil never pay shyt because of internal divide.

Do we have any Namibian brehs on here ? Country looks kind of chill:jbhmm:

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Another country that needs to pay is Belgium. That country was literally built with the money King Leopold made off the rubber plantation in Congo.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Belgium would go broke. They are responsible for:

1. King Leopold with murder or forced work to death of millions
2. The entire ethnic divide and conquer setup in Rwanda and Burundi that led to the genocide
3. The deaths and near dissolution of Congo in the 1960s when they backed Moise Tshombe in the Kantangan secession

I am telling you, for a small country they are by far the most ill of all the powers that colonized Africa. Germany included. Maybe fascist Italy edges them out bit but they weren't around long.
let them go for broke

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully something comes out of this, would set a precedent for other Western countries too. Even though I'm pretty sure Belgium wil never pay shyt because of internal divide.

Do we have any Namibian brehs on here ? Country looks kind of chill:jbhmm:
:mjlol:You can forget it breh no way the other European countries would ever dream of doing anything like what Germany is suggesting. Respect to Germany for trying to make amends but the other Euro countries barely ever apologized and when they did it was something like "lets hope the horrors of colonization from everyone ceases" like it was a global epidemic.