Germany Was Responsible for the Genocide of Namibians. Now, It’s Finally Ready to Talk Reparations.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They wont get anything.
Only lives that matter are jews in the western world, this was too long ago. Wait and see

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Cacs have gotten away with too many atrocities against black people.

Belgium also need to pay up for the crimes of King Leopold. Ditto all the western countries that played a role in the Angolan civil war and also the ones that supported apartheid in South Africa.

Belgium would go broke. They are responsible for:

1. King Leopold with murder or forced work to death of millions
2. The entire ethnic divide and conquer setup in Rwanda and Burundi that led to the genocide
3. The deaths and near dissolution of Congo in the 1960s when they backed Moise Tshombe in the Kantangan secession

I am telling you, for a small country they are by far the most ill of all the powers that colonized Africa. Germany included. Maybe fascist Italy edges them out bit but they weren't around long.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not surprised, german actually does the right thing. even during ww2 jesse owen said the germans gave him more respect than the americans back home
:russ: Let's not forget Germany spend like 75 years being forced by the other Western countries to pay for their genocides and war crimes as well as damages from the wars it fought. This is the first time the German "government" is actually doing something on their own accord :dame:

Daps
:russ: Let's not forget Germany spend like 75 years being forced by the other Western countries to pay for their genocides and war crimes as well as damages from the wars it fought. This is the first time the German "government" is actually doing something on their own accord :dame:

Germany got humiliated by a lot of countries after WW2... guess that made them humble.

Last edited:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
None of you nikkas are Namibians, what relevance is that to yall
These people on the coli don't care about Africa/ns. They just latch onto anything that reinforces the massive victim complex living in america gives someone.

Not to undermine the Namibians struggle, I just don't trust the sincerity of most active posters in the Root.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
These people on the coli don't care about Africa/ns. They just latch onto anything that reinforces the massive victim complex living in america gives someone.

Not to undermine the Namibians struggle, I just don't trust the sincerity of most active posters in the Root.
bth_red_alert.gif

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I'm not saying Nambians weren't fukked over,they were but I'd rather see them build their shyt up and get pay back in the future

Begging your enemies for money seems so weak :scust:

It just screams "help me massa!"

@Slang Dussain Ali you seem like a smart poster when it comes to these issues, am I tripping or should black people really make a habit out of begging whites for money?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

:mjpls: The C.O.W.S.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Belgium also need to pay up for the crimes of King Leopold. Ditto all the western countries that played a role in the Angolan civil war and also the ones that supported apartheid in South Africa.

Congo got Brussels looking like

belgium-brussels_1298099c.jpg

Belgium need to cut the check. So does France.

A lot of European buildings and projects can be traced back to the sudden influx of money from empire. That's when all these magnificent palaces and buildings were built.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I'm not saying Nambians weren't fukked over,they were but I'd rather see them build their shyt up and get pay back in the future

Begging your enemies for money seems so weak :scust:

It just screams "help me massa!"

@Slang Dussain Ali you seem like a smart poster when it comes to these issues, am I tripping or should black people really make a habit out of begging whites for money?

:umad:

Justice and corrective measures are not begging. Nice attempt at spin fakkit.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
:umad:

Justice and corrective measures are not begging. Nice attempt at spin fakkit.
Hey if Germans want to turn over some bread then let it be

The main goal should be building your countries up and then getting pay back when the time is right

There's no such thing as justice btw. It's no holds barred and there are no morals or ethics. If there was justice the most historically peaceful groups would be prospering and the most historically violent groups would be in turmoil.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Hey if Germans want to turn over some bread then let it be

The main goal should be building your countries up and then getting pay back when the time is right

There's no such thing as justice btw. It's no holds barred and there are no morals or ethics. If there was justice the most historically peaceful groups would be prospering and the most historically violent groups would be in turmoil.

I know. But acknowledging their wrongs and attempts at compensation is better than brushing it under the carpet.