German man took 217 covid vaccines and he is totally fine, but according to thecoli he should be dead after being vaccinated

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
CkGlSZf.gif

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Never been vaccinated

Never got sick

No one ever had to tell me to wash my hands or other basic hygiene practices Americans seem to have forgot

This man is a drug addict
the vaccine doesnt give you a high....

he just paranoid

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There shouldnt be any unvaccinated to argue with right because we should all be gone

No one who was pro-vaccine argued that Covid had a 100% kill rate on the unvaccinated. Unlike you, our takes were actually based on the science and real probabilities, not made-up bullshyt.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is the OP really ignoring all the damning evidence that has come out lately? Some of ya muphukas love suckin on that Pfizer dyck.

Give that poison to your children.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There shouldnt be any unvaccinated to argue with right because we should all be gone
Thats not how it works. Shoot 1,000,000 people in the upper thigh and most will be fine.

A few might get lead poisoning from a bullet.
A few will actually get hit in an artery and bleed out.
A few will never walk the same cause their femur was broken in multiple places.
Ect Etc etc.

If 2000 people are shot and show no ill effects, should person #2002 feel worried because #2001 bled out? Bet you 99% of the people who died from covid while unvaccinated didn't think it would be them. Add now that most of the population got vaccinated to a degree and that keeps overall infections lower and less contagious. Don't let survivors bias fool you into thinking the whole thing was non-threatening. I have 3 friends and what should have been a step-parent all die from it and 3 of those people were less than age 50. I can tell you, the younger ones were not afraid until their literal last days.

Last edited:

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Returning from a vacation in Trinidad and Tobago not thinking about fatherless fakkits like you who can’t seem to get another nikka out of your thoughts.
You don't have a father other than white daddy you cia fakkit