German man took 217 covid vaccines and he is totally fine, but according to thecoli he should be dead after being vaccinated

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
I had to go to an event a few weeks back and even tho I had got a booster back in October, I got a new one before the event even tho technically it was "too soon".

Dumbass Coli brehs and brehettes told me that the vaccine was invented to cull the world due to overpopulation. But im still here and healthy so :manny:
Nah breh. COVID was to cull the world. The vaccine was simply mind control for the survivors :ufdup:

Wish my shyt would start to kick in man if nothing else and i could use the rest :blessed:

217 though :picard: Dude is like the pokemon master of vaxxers :damn:

Daps
Nah breh. COVID was to cull the world. The vaccine was simply mind control for the survivors :ufdup:

Wish my shyt would start to kick in man if nothing else and i could use the rest :blessed:

217 though :picard: Dude is like the pokemon master of vaxxers :damn:

So wait wait wait which one is the culler?

You're saying covid but im 100% sure these conspiracy dumbasses were saying it was cool to catch covid, just not cool to get the vaccine. :jbhmm:

Daps
So wait wait wait which one is the culler?

You're saying covid but im 100% sure these conspiracy dumbasses were saying it was cool to catch covid, just not cool to get the vaccine. :jbhmm:
idk man im just pissed ive had the shyt at least twice, been vaxxed umpteen times and im still not seeing any of the promised mutant powers from i believe it was like the third cycle of conspiracy theories :wtb:

Daps
idk man im just pissed ive had the shyt at least twice, been vaxxed umpteen times and im still not seeing any of the promised mutant powers from i believe it was like the third cycle of conspiracy theories :wtb:

Wow the level of filth you must live in to be vaxxed and have caught covid twice :scust:

I never had that foolery. I even had someone who caught it in my house and I wound up having to quarantine and I still didn't catch it. :scusthov:

Last edited:

Daps
Wow the level of filth you must live in to be vaxxed and have caught covid twice :scust:

I never had that foolery. I even had someone who caught it in my head and I wound up having to quarantine and I still didn't catch it. :scusthov:
:hubie:idk man i was isolated in place both those times only theory i could come up with was some cac was going around licking doorknobs and somehow i drew the short straw :sadcam:

Twice. :huhldup::why::francis:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The man gave the researchers new blood and saliva samples as well as access to blood samples that had been taken after he received some—but not all—of his vaccines. He also insisted on getting more vaccines after he had been in touch with the researchers and gave them blood samples after those, too.

:russ:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This motherfukker gotta be immortal now.
Left Das Valgreen's like
main-qimg-ae10c434314d41a0316f4cdbc1cf8213