Gerald "Prince" Miller from the Supreme Team will be released from prison on September 11th

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Appreciate the info and the convo. Don't want to make it an argument, as such, wasn't there, but do have a pretty foundational understanding of a lot of these times and places, but that's not to say I am right.

but, to say there were no upper middle level traffickers, or mid level, who made money and still lived in Harlem, to me is not a solid argument. That's who made the distribution of so many kilos possible. The crack spots on a retail level. Or who made their money in a different hood, or state or city, but lived in Harlem or wherever.

for sure crack decimated parts of the whole NYC. Turned tenement buildings into drug dens and murder spots. Destroyed generations. but the money went SOMEWHERE. it wasn't all spent at clubs in midtown.

'And that's why I said I always hated that fake story that used to be told in the early 2000s as if dope dealers were really helping their communities financially like that. It got you really thinking that the money they made really came back to us like that SOMEWHERE. I know none of my family saw any of it. When I lived on The Hill those Dominican dealers only offered to watch my moms car when she parked it on the block. That's it. And we still had our apartment burglarized more then once so it wasn't like they were really holding us down with any real protection. Plus those same dealers would try to sell me dope whenever they saw me alone. One time a dealer tried to coerce me and didn't see my mom behind me and she had to scold him about communicating with me seeing I was a child. They never once gave me a 20 dollar bill to play video games or buy ice cream like we see in the hood movies and rap videos. They had fly cars but never once helped my mom or grandma with rent or groceries. My family and many others looked at the drug dealers on the block as thorns in the community and I will always hate how 90's Hip Hop made the drug dealer into this folk hero. I'm done.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those Dominican coke dealers on the Hill in Harlem weren't tricking down anything to the community in the 80s and 90s. They bought store fronts all over Broadway but that was their shyt. Any profits they saw went to them not us. Poverty still existed and people were on welfare, food stamps and going to free lunches and food pantries from churches. People were still getting evicted from their homes from lack of rent. Homeless shelters were a thing. The Jamaicans who sold weed down the Hill were struggling with the rest of us and would look at you funny if you asked for credit on a 5 dollar bag of weed. Drug dealers ate for a while but then would go to prison. How could drugs keep the hood from starving when the ones on drugs sacrificed food to get high? I Always hated that fake story that used to be told in the early 2000s as if dope dealers were really helping their communities financially like that.

:comeon: you know exactly what he meant, but feel the need to argue for the sake of arguing.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prince a grimey nikka but he sent food to my pops when my mom passed when dad was working with jmj. Rent and food were paid for while he grieved. I was too young to know wtf was going on. So I'm in two minds on that nikka

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Those Dominican coke dealers on the Hill in Harlem weren't tricking down anything to the community in the 80s and 90s. They bought store fronts all over Broadway but that was their shyt. Any profits they saw went to them not us. Poverty still existed and people were on welfare, food stamps and going to free lunches and food pantries from churches. People were still getting evicted from their homes from lack of rent. Homeless shelters were a thing. The Jamaicans who sold weed down the Hill were struggling with the rest of us and would look at you funny if you asked for credit on a 5 dollar bag of weed. Drug dealers ate for a while but then would go to prison. How could drugs keep the hood from starving when the ones on drugs sacrificed food to get high? I Always hated that fake story that used to be told in the early 2000s as if dope dealers were really helping their communities financially like that.
Nikkas think giving free food once in a while outweighed getting nikkas and single moms hooked on drugs :dead:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I would never say that money was spent or shared entirely inclusively.....like that's a dumb thing to say or think. Only that it was spent.

The positioning of what I said vs what you implied, are not the same. That drug dealers gave anyone money? No. Though it probably happened.

That much money in a community being made, it went somewhere. There's probably an economic term for what I am describing, like infusion of capital into a community.

Last edited:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Why ar
Appreciate the info and the convo. Don't want to make it an argument, as such, wasn't there, but do have a pretty foundational understanding of a lot of these times and places, but that's not to say I am right.

but, to say there were no upper middle level traffickers, or mid level, who made money and still lived in Harlem, to me is not a solid argument. That's who made the distribution of so many kilos possible. The crack spots on a retail level. Or who made their money in a different hood, or state or city, but lived in Harlem or wherever.

for sure crack decimated parts of the whole NYC. Turned tenement buildings into drug dens and murder spots. Destroyed generations. but the money went SOMEWHERE. it wasn't all spent at clubs in midtown.
You know preme ordered the hit in e money bags and another man in more right?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Government cares more about taking tax free money and nikkas being prosperous than nikkas being killed
and the businessman is still state property. :beli:
How the killer get out before the business man?

Prince was never convicted on any murders. He was given multiple life sentences on draconian crack laws that have since been changed. That's why all these crack era drug dealers have been coming home. And that's why 50 saying that shyt was some you know what.