Georgia’s Democrats have registered more than 85,000 minority voters (and counting)

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Funny how republicans always say that people vote democratic because of "handouts". Yet, they never wonder why Asians voted for Obama at a higher rate than Latinos (73 to 71 percent).
After all, they are the "model minority", right? Best educated, highest income, lowest divorce rate of all ethnic groups in America.

I bet part of the reason they vote Democratic is that they are concentrated in liberal strongholds like California and New York.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I bet part of the reason they vote Democratic is that they are concentrated in liberal strongholds like California and New York.
Every sizable Asian population from the middle east to southeast Asia to Japan overwhelmingly voted for Obama, Skippy.

Also...

TABLE 2: OBAMA MARGIN OF VICTORY COMPARED TO ASIAN AMERICAN VOTE SHARE IN SELECT STATES

State

Electoral Votes

Obama Margin of Victory (2012)

Asian American Share of Vote (2008)

Florida

0.9%

1.1%

Nevada

6.6%

3.2%

North Carolina

-2.2%

1%

Ohio

1.9%

0.9%

Virginia

3%

3.7%

Source: Authors’ calculations based on Current Population Survey

You don't see much from your mom's basement in Cackensack, Ohio.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Every sizable Asian population from the middle east to southeast Asia to Japan overwhelmingly voted for Obama, Skippy.

Also...

TABLE 2: OBAMA MARGIN OF VICTORY COMPARED TO ASIAN AMERICAN VOTE SHARE IN SELECT STATES

State

Electoral Votes

Obama Margin of Victory (2012)

Asian American Share of Vote (2008)

Florida

0.9%

1.1%

Nevada

6.6%

3.2%

North Carolina

-2.2%

1%

Ohio

1.9%

0.9%

Virginia

3%

3.7%

Source: Authors’ calculations based on Current Population Survey

You don't see much from your mom's basement in Cackensack, Ohio.
Bush REALLY fukked up.

They ain't even vote for the white woman :dead:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
"I'll have those n1ggers voting democrat for the next 100 years"

Lyndon Johnson said this and then proceeded to implement laws that gave black females a financial incentive to be single mothers. They also made sure that blacks were dependent on the government as opposed to being self sufficient. Years later, still voting Democrat...

Sooooo....Last I checked there wasnt any law that forced "black females" to eschew self sufficiency and stable families for a life of meager sustenance. What gives? If there arent any intervening factors that you can identify that would act as causal factors in suppressing black prosperity (outside of offering welfare), the obvious answer for our welfare enrollment percentages is that we are a backwards group of people controlled by inferior genetics and cultural values. Am I getting warm?

Last edited:

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
Sooooo....Last I checked there wasnt any law that forced "black females" to eschew self sufficiency and stable families, for a life of meager sustenance. What gives? If there arent any intervening factors that you can identify that would act as causal factors in suppressing black prosperity (outside of offering welfare), the obvious answer for our welfare enrollment percentages is that we are a backwards group of people controlled by inferior genetics and cultural values. Am I getting warm?
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
If voting was made mandatory a lot of Republicans would not be in office right now or damn near ever. Especially recently, they get elected from straight up racists white votes or the opponent being a complete jack ass (looking at you John Kerry for losing to Bush).