Georgia’s Democrats have registered more than 85,000 minority voters (and counting)

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
dis is frytenin. blas votin is da reazon we got all da prollems we have today. dere wuzint any nockout game or gansta rap befour blas starded askin fuh dey sybil rites and skarin whie amuricans.

we need to ovaturn da votin rites ack and bring back pole tatses and lidderasy tess. it shood be null and voyed anyway becuz dat bla communiss thergood marchal voted on it.

blas r da numba won threat to nashonal sakuritty even ova islams.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Some more black people should vote democrat just because, huh? Y'all nikkas shameless promoting this bullshyt...
no they should vote Democratic because the Georgia wing of the Republican party is awful, the Dems in the late 90's and early 2000's here were a good bit more competent

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no they should vote Democratic because the Georgia wing of the Republican party is awful, the Dems in the late 90's and early 2000's here were a good bit more competent

:skip: you do realize the people being registered by Dems, are free to vote repub right?

EDIT: my bad, meant to quote this comment from other poster:

"Some more black people should vote democrat just because, huh? Y'all nikkas shameless promoting this bullshyt..."

Last edited:

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
what about black on black crime?
"I'll have those n1ggers voting democrat for the next 100 years"

Lyndon Johnson said this and then proceeded to implement laws that gave black females a financial incentive to be single mothers. They also made sure that blacks were dependent on the government as opposed to being self sufficient. Years later, still voting Democrat...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"I'll have those n1ggers voting democrat for the next 100 years"

Lyndon Johnson said this and then proceeded to implement laws that gave black females a financial incentive to be single mothers. They also made sure that blacks were dependent on the government as opposed to being self sufficient. Years later, still voting Democrat...

The bolded is nonsense.

LBJ was a southern who was born in the 1930's... not too many of those around these days. What do you expect?

He also promoted and signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. I suppose those are bad? LBJ is the only reason our awful country has many of the safety nets we have today.
It's not a left or right thing to me but if you want to see the destruction of not only African Americans but Americans as a whole look to Nixon's presidency. You seem really ignorant so I'm not going to continue my conversation with you but I'm sure the nonsense you're spewing is popular with winos on the corner.

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
The bolded is nonsense.

LBJ was a southern who was born in the 1930's... not too many of those around these days. What do you expect?

He also promoted and signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. I suppose those are bad? LBJ is the only reason our awful country has many of the safety nets we have today.
It's not a left or right thing to me but if you want to see the destruction of not only African Americans but Americans as a whole look to Nixon's presidency. You seem really ignorant so I'm not going to continue my conversation with you but I'm sure the nonsense you're spewing is popular with winos on the corner.

Because he wanted black votes

Its the same reason some countries are letting poor immigrants into their countries, its more votes for the left.