Georgia Tech recruit decommits from school after campus police harassment

Daps
Reppin
Chi
cacs are already trying to spin this...I just read (paraphrasing):

A bunch of people were gathered around a field entrance, 5-0 asked the ground to leave unless their were allowed to be there, recruit + friends were those amongst the crowd asked to leave. 5-0 asked to see the field pass, recruit refused to allow the cop to physically hold it and read it, b/c of this was told to GTFO and leave the stadium.

Cop told the kid something like: "I don't care who you are I won't get fired for throwing you out of here"

Sorry Gtech fans but why anyone would want to play ball there I just don't know...miss me with that academics shyt

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:comeon:

So what! Jordan Johnson's principle goal most likely is to be a pro football player like his brother & GT, based on their football program when compared to the powerhouses I listed earlier is garbage. And as I mentioned previously, if Jordan's decision was based only or mostly on educational requirements, there were other Universities he could have attended that were pursuing him which are ranked higher overall from a education standpoint than GT.

No lies, but FACTS! It's not my problem that you have a issue with the truth. :umad:

Dog, I'm not wasting my time with this nonsense. You have MULTIPLE cats on this board alone who graduated from there that know the deal and know how we recruit.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Just for the coliseum, if you haven't noticed the relation between c00nery and PS4 owners? Well, here ya go :snoop:
@satam55 we need you to make the cyper complete :mj:
I dapped this post cuz I find it hilarious that a redskin fan can call another fanbase c00ns :heh:

Always a treat to have my daily courtdog

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Eye witness accounts state the guy was sitting in a section he wasnt supposed to be in and when asked to move showed his recruit lanyard and stated he was supposed to be there. There is a designated area that recruits are supposed to sit in, if he wasnt in it then he should have been moved. Eye witnesses also state the cop was a jackass but it wasnt on some "oh you are black so you have to move" type of deal like its being framed.

Personally I wouldnt mess up my future by leaving a top in the nation engineering and management school because a cop was a jackass. Give the school time to rectify the situation and go on from there. Painting a school as racially diverse as GT as some kind of racist institution because of a cop is just flat out absurd. I hope he doesnt think SEC country is going to have a welcoming campus.

Most likely he saw that bullshyt that was taking place on the field and was looking for a reason to bounce. Unless he wants to spend the next 4-5 years performing the bellow flop technique as an offensive lineman we really dont have much to offer him on the field.
Man fukk GT. There are plenty of top engineering schools in the nation and im sure he wasn't studying engineering anyways.

FAMU would be a far better option for this young man.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dog, I'm not wasting my time with this nonsense. You have MULTIPLE cats on this board alone who graduated from there that know the deal and know how we recruit.
You my homey.. You my manz 100 grand. But what you said here has nothing to do with anything
Because you went to GT means you know what happened :wtf:
This is why we can't have nice things sheep fukker...
I dapped this post cuz I find it hilarious that a redskin fan can call another fanbase c00ns :heh:

Always a treat to have my daily courtdog
So being a fan of redskins means c00n? Thats what the white man wants you to think bruh
Anything not white, look at it like its bad. Look at the Redskin logo.. terrible :scust:
In spanish, Negro means what? Now which came first, the nikka or the egg?
This jedi mind trick into hating who/what you are is why its the ugliest word in the dictionary

The only thing you have left to hold onto is how black players didn't wear a uniform til a certain date.
I recognize American History. Has nothing to do with the origin of the name of the franchise :umad:
Everyone can't be Everest College Valedictorians like you breh :mjcry:
Everest College ain't neva call me nikka tho. You lived so close to all the black colleges, but you'd rather hob nob with whitey :3cept:

:bryan:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You my homey.. You my manz 100 grand. But what you said here has nothing to do with anything
Because you went to GT means you know what happened :wtf:
This is why we can't have nice things sheep fukker...

So being a fan of redskins means c00n? Thats what the white man wants you to think bruh
Anything not white, look at it like its bad. Look at the Redskin logo.. terrible :scust:
In spanish, Negro means what? Now which came first, the nikka or the egg?
This jedi mind trick into hating who/what you are is why its the ugliest word in the dictionary

The only thing you have left to hold onto is how black players didn't wear a uniform til a certain date.
I recognize American History. Has nothing to do with the origin of the name of the franchise :umad:

Everest College ain't neva call me nikka tho. You lived so close to all the black colleges, but you'd rather hob nob with whitey :3cept:

:bryan:

:skip:

I don't care for the GT Police. I hated them fukkboys since Day 1. Had to roll up to the Dean's office because of their bullshyt (tru story). fukk them.

Your Racial Slurs franchise founder was a renowned racist breh. Don't cape for the c00nskins. :ufdup:

You prob don't know that :gt: graduates the most black engineers in the country right? :umad:

:gt:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:skip:

I don't care for the GT Police. I hated them fukkboys since Day 1. Had to roll up to the Dean's office because of their bullshyt (tru story). fukk them.

Your Racial Slurs franchise founder was a renowned racist breh. Don't cape for the c00nskins. :ufdup:

You prob don't know that :gt: graduates the most black engineers in the country right? :umad:

:gt:
Just so I'm following the story straight, the name Redskins is a racial slur that nobody uses as a racial slur
Is this the story GT grads have agreed upon?

What happened to the rest of society when names was being mulled. Nobody said "Hey, that name is offensive"
Someone eventually did, right. How come we don't really use that term in the real world?
I'm currently chillin with a bytch who is half native american.. both her parents are 1/2, her grandfather is full redskins logo
Shes not thrilled with the Redskins out of lack of knowledge. But she said she never heard it used as a slur in her lifetime

Are you saying the Redskins owner who was racist (like the country he lived in) was a history buff and brought the name back to mock injun peoples? :usure:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just so I'm following the story straight, the name Redskins is a racial slur that nobody uses as a racial slur
Is this the story GT grads have agreed upon?

What happened to the rest of society when names was being mulled. Nobody said "Hey, that name is offensive"
Someone eventually did, right. How come we don't really use that term in the real world?
I'm currently chillin with a bytch who is half native american.. both her parents are 1/2, her grandfather is full redskins logo
Shes not thrilled with the Redskins out of lack of knowledge. But she said she never heard it used as a slur in her lifetime

Are you saying the Redskins owner who was racist (like the country he lived in) was a history buff and brought the name back to mock injun peoples? :usure:

You capin for Snyder bruh? :why: