Georgia Tech recruit decommits from school after campus police harassment

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
"Eye witness accounts" = Usually biased &/or Racist Whites.
"Eye witness accounts"
= The police officers own account of the situation.

Jordan Johnson is a top football recruit with numerous opportunities to attend other first class college institutions that are just as good or better than Georgia Tech to pursue his education while working towards a professional football career.

"The Yellow Jackets win out in the Johnson sweepstakes over a number of top-notch schools including Ohio State, Miami, LSU, Virginia Tech, and Ole’ Miss (among others)."

So Johnson doesn't have to (nor should he) kowtow to Georgia Tech & should without a doubt stick to his principles if he truly feels that he & his family were truly discriminated against by GT campus Police.

And how many top flight athletes flame out in college? That's why I would go to the better school academically, and none of the schools you listed are anywhere near GT.

And lol at being worried about racial discrimination and having Ole Miss and LSU as a couple of your top schools.

Dude prob thought that since he a recruit he can sit any damn where he pleases. Cop shoulda just kept asking him to move instead of trying to talk shyt to an 18 year old. That's where he fukked up.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:snoop:

On another note @Rekkapryde did you go to the game? I was there but I didn't give any fux about the game. I was rubbing elbows with President Bud and Author Blank.

The GT network is pretty damn solid.

I'm interviewing with another company and both the Engineering Director and her immediate Director are Tech Grads....

That :gt: degree has its privileges..... :mjpls:

Didn't make it to the game, had too much shyt to do Saturday.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
And how many top flight athletes flame out in college? That's why I would go to the better school academically, and none of the schools you listed are anywhere near GT.

And lol at being worried about racial discrimination and having Ole Miss and LSU as a couple of your top schools.

Dude prob thought that since he a recruit he can sit any damn where he pleases. Cop shoulda just kept asking him to move instead of trying to talk shyt to an 18 year old. That's where he fukked up.
Lol at the College education angle BS you spewing :mjlol:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

So if your son was being recruited by several big name schools, academics wouldn't be a heavy factor into his decision, even if his 18 year old brain wasn't willing to be that far-sighted? :ohhh:

And I'll be the first to rail against the stupidity of "student athletes" (aka meatheads), but at the same time more guys than given credit for ARE student athletes and weigh academics into their decisions (especially O-Linemen, a lot of those guys do very well classroom wise). Not saying this young man is one, but to laugh off the suggestion that he's concerned with academics is a bit stereotyping, wouldn't you say? :jbhmm:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

More likely than not, Johnson is not going to college primarily for a degree, but to pursue a professional football career. Therefore in this regard, Georgia Tech, strictly based on it's football program is at the bottom of the barrel when compared to the other schools I listed previously. Also Johnson was recruited to Virgina & North Carolina as well, which is based on various sources, is actually ranked higher than GT overall.

This is a moot point because Johnson didn't actually choose these two schools.

Dude prob thought that since he a recruit he can sit any damn where he pleases.

Assumption & Facts are two separate things all together. The only people who truly know what took place regarding the incident that day are Jordan Johnson, his family & the police involved.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Contrary to popular belief some athletes and their families realize that a very small percentage of them will actually make it to the professional level and will need an education to fall back on.

Assumption & Facts are two separate things all together. The only people who truly know what took place regarding the incident that day are Jordan Johnson, his family, the people sitting in that area & the police involved.

Fixed and right one fact we know is that he was sitting in the wrong section and was asked to move.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
More likely than not, Johnson is not going to college primarily for a degree, but to pursue a professional football career. Therefore in this regard, Georgia Tech, strictly based on it's football program is at the bottom of the barrel when compared to the other schools I listed previously. Also Johnson was recruited to Virgina & North Carolina as well, which is based on various sources, is actually ranked higher than GT overall.

This is a moot point because Johnson didn't actually choose these two schools.

Assumption & Facts are two separate things all together. The only people who truly know what took place regarding the incident that day are Jordan Johnson, his family & the police involved.

Bolded is a straight up lie and cyse. Our Coach doesn't even recruit pitching that shyt.

Our engineering programs are top 5 in most majors in the country. Check our College of Engineering and holla back :ufdup:

Hardaway

below the heaven
Daps

if he's thinking academics he should go to the Ivy League then :duck:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eye witness accounts state the guy was sitting in a section he wasnt supposed to be in and when asked to move showed his recruit lanyard and stated he was supposed to be there. There is a designated area that recruits are supposed to sit in, if he wasnt in it then he should have been moved. Eye witnesses also state the cop was a jackass but it wasnt on some "oh you are black so you have to move" type of deal like its being framed.

Personally I wouldnt mess up my future by leaving a top in the nation engineering and management school because a cop was a jackass. Give the school time to rectify the situation and go on from there. Painting a school as racially diverse as GT as some kind of racist institution because of a cop is just flat out absurd. I hope he doesnt think SEC country is going to have a welcoming campus.

Most likely he saw that bullshyt that was taking place on the field and was looking for a reason to bounce. Unless he wants to spend the next 4-5 years performing the bellow flop technique as an offensive lineman we really dont have much to offer him on the field.
well considering the product y'all have put on the field I don't think your popo should be worried about a dude and his family taking up a small spot in the student section :scust::scust:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Eye witness accounts state the guy was sitting in a section he wasnt supposed to be in and when asked to move showed his recruit lanyard and stated he was supposed to be there. There is a designated area that recruits are supposed to sit in, if he wasnt in it then he should have been moved. Eye witnesses also state the cop was a jackass but it wasnt on some "oh you are black so you have to move" type of deal like its being framed.

Personally I wouldnt mess up my future by leaving a top in the nation engineering and management school because a cop was a jackass. Give the school time to rectify the situation and go on from there. Painting a school as racially diverse as GT as some kind of racist institution because of a cop is just flat out absurd. I hope he doesnt think SEC country is going to have a welcoming campus.

Most likely he saw that bullshyt that was taking place on the field and was looking for a reason to bounce. Unless he wants to spend the next 4-5 years performing the bellow flop technique as an offensive lineman we really dont have much to offer him on the field.
Just for the coliseum, if you haven't noticed the relation between c00nery and PS4 owners? Well, here ya go :snoop:
@satam55 we need you to make the cyper complete :mj:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Our engineering programs are top 5 in most majors in the country. Check our College of Engineering and holla back :ufdup:

:comeon:

So what! Jordan Johnson's principle goal most likely is to be a pro football player like his brother & GT, based on their football program when compared to the powerhouses I listed earlier is garbage. And as I mentioned previously, if Jordan's decision was based only or mostly on educational requirements, there were other Universities he could have attended that were pursuing him which are ranked higher overall from a education standpoint than GT.

Bolded is a straight up lie and cyse. Our Coach doesn't even recruit pitching that shyt.

No lies, but FACTS! It's not my problem that you have a issue with the truth. :umad:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4