Georgia high school to host first integrated prom...Atlanta is a bubble for real

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
there isn't really much of a choice for most of them, it's an extremely small rural county, most people in that county were born and raised there by parents who were born and raised there and so on and so on, and basically everyone is poor outside of a few white families that run everything, and some dope boys

and like i said, i wasnt even aware this was still happening and a lot of my friends went to that school and grew up there...it isn't something that gets talked about :manny: nikkas just stick to themselves and cacs stick to themselves except when its time to fukk or buy drugs

it's sad that it happens, but it aint like white folks and nikkas are at odds or nothin there :laugh: they just aint stuntin each other

Wilcox got athletes though, them nikkas in the title game in football every year I swear

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Wilcox got athletes though, them nikkas in the title game in football every year I swear

real talk, wilcox been doin big thangs the past couple years

my patna fatboi went to the league and was makin noise with new england but got jammed up on that shyt hitting a cop at the club :why:

another nikka i know from there nick marshall was playin at UGA last year but he finna start at QB for Auburn this season :wow:

Daps
:wtf: I thought the thread would be about integrating gay couples into the prom or some shyt like that

this shyt goin on in 2013 and nobody thought it was wrong? fukk is goin in the souf

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
ScuMjXT.gif

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
White people don't dance breh, they just sit on the sideline while you work.
tumblr_mkjsbadwYu1r4atx9o1_400.gif

[IMGl]http://24.media.tumblr.com/467b1c2872fe0710dec2f092672bcd1a/tumblr_mkjsbadwYu1r4atx9o1_400.gif[/IMG]

Just like that huh :ohhh:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'll be real on this one. I'm from a small Alabama town. My school was very much integrated, because it was just about the only option for good schooling in the whole area. When it came to prom, it was a different story. While there was a prom held, where everyone was invited to attend, a lot of times the white students (and I'm sure the parents were very much a part of it) had another prom in another location on a different day. As much as there is progress, it's only been 40something years since Martin Luther King was doing work in the South. That was also taking place 10 years ago when I was in High School, and I know it's better now. You will still have pockets of people who are not with it, yet.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rochelle GA is nothing like Atlanta.

truth. once you leave the atlanta area it's like you enter the twilight zone and take a trip 50 years to the past. it's wild how the metro atlanta area can be so different from areas only an hour outside of the city.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
truth. once you leave the atlanta area it's like you enter the twilight zone and take a trip 50 years to the past. it's wild how the metro atlanta area can be so different from areas only an hour outside of the city.

I'm from a small ass town in GA and as far as I know we still have segregated proms. Going back home always has me like :why: :deadrose: :wtf:.

The people are good people though.