Georgia high school to host first integrated prom...Atlanta is a bubble for real

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
man if i had a homeboy that went there and went along with this shyt i would clown his ass for life lololol

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ironically, most of the white girls in my town are fukking nikkas anyway :heh: if it aint because they hooked on somethin, its because they cant help themselves to the mystique and swag

but there's nothing like seeing a sheltered tender redneck girl come around the hood more and more often, smoking weed and eventually getting hooked on pills/coke/meth and becoming a whore letting nikkas run trains on her just to get high :blessed: :shaq: :takedat:

of course but how they look though:shaq:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
man if i had a homeboy that went there and went along with this shyt i would clown his ass for life lololol

Honestly its nothing to go along with. Prom wasn't really on my radar anyway and I wasn't in the mood to 'fight the power' for joined proms. Where I'm from the adult YTs put their money together to have their own prom and homecoming. I say let them spend their money how they wish.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Honestly its nothing to go along with. Prom wasn't really on my radar anyway and I wasn't in the mood to 'fight the power' for joined proms. Where I'm from the adult YTs put their money together to have their own prom and homecoming. I say let them spend their money how they wish.

lol not literally clown him but i would be for going to a wack ass school like dat

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Black folks are blinded by their own humanity. Its interesting at some of the responses in the thread. People are shocked??, why do black folks expect other groups of people to want to work as one, why?? They (white folks) don't like you, deal with it, stop trying to find examples of where some "pawg" settled with a black man or where a white person had drinks with a black person. White folks (or any other group of people except black) have been forced to respect black folks, but they don't have to like you, and most don't, deal with it.