Georgia 6th Congressional District Special Election - (Handel WINS 52%-48% over Ossoff)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Democrats just can't win these elections :mjcry:
This Karen chick who is likely to be the main opponent in the runoff is a complete deadfish and 4 time loser from what I've heard.

She is also an establishment Republican type which will dead the Trumpets enthusiasm.

On another note, Gray, who is the Trump style candidate is losing bad. So Trump isn't popular in this district.

Ossof still has a shot in June, but he will now have to fight the entire GOP machine.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Vote counters in Fulton
tenor.gif

Daps
This is a big L for democrats, doesn't matter what social media says. With how unpopular Trump and Republicans are, it shouldn't be this hard.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is a big L for democrats, doesn't matter what social media says. With how unpopular Trump and Republicans are, it shouldn't be this hard.
bruh, you don't know what you're talking about.

This district has been GOP land for 38 years.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Sadly, I think Democratic voters are burn hot and quick voters. I wouldn't count on the Runoff turnout to match anything to what it was tonight.

Daps
bruh, you don't know what you're talking about.

This district has been GOP land for 38 years.

I know that it's been a republican district for a long time but the Republican party has become complete ass, they're the do-nothing party. The disdain for the party and inbreds like Trump should have given Ossoff a bigger push.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
l
I know that it's been a republican district for a long time but the Republican party has become complete ass, they're the do-nothing party. The disdain for the party and inbreds like Trump should have given Ossoff a bigger push.
local republican politics is different from national ...especially in that district.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

They supposedly have to drive the results from the countydown to the downtown election office.
When I went to my job's local office in that county for some training one time and drove from that way to downtown late in the evening, it was a fukking nightmare. Literally took 2-3 hours to get out of traffic.

This was before they lost a highway.