Georgia 6th Congressional District Special Election - (Handel WINS 52%-48% over Ossoff)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Highly doubt every Republican falls in line for Handel. She's not very popular and some rethugs simply won't support a woman.
We'll see. I was saying I doubt the Quist dude loses, but it's wishful thinking.

I can see Ossoff still winning but some of these Dem consultants are already learning the wrong lessons lol, but tbh whatever. They want this to be the only way to win.

:hhh:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
We'll see. I was saying I doubt the Quist dude loses, but it's wishful thinking.

I can see Ossoff still winning but some of these Dem consultants are already learning the wrong lessons lol, but tbh whatever. They want this to be the only way to win.

:hhh:

The Repubs will fall in line. Nothing gets them riled up more than getting the opportunity to vote against American liberalism.

And I suspect the gains were only because Trump had a single digit number of offices in Georgia to sway their votes.

Last edited:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Highly doubt every Republican falls in line for Handel. She's not very popular and some rethugs simply won't support a woman.
Handel could be a dog and they'd still vote for her. Unlikes dems, republicans are extremely loyal to their party