Georgia 6th Congressional District Special Election - (Handel WINS 52%-48% over Ossoff)

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I knew Ossoff was done when he couldn't get 50% going against a crowded field the first time.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
will try to take some solace in the fact that both of these races were +20 R just 7 months ago
narrowed it down to single digits
15+ point swing would win for us in many of the gerrymandered districts come 2018
:to:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm not that surprised. I think some of the social issues from the past 3 years have turned a lot of cacs off to the Dem party. That's why I give Hillary a bit of a pass for her hollow economic message. The cake was already baked.
The problem dems have with white people is that they're looked at as the party of black/brown people

The whole "it's the messaging that sucks" is bullshyt when the GOP is winning races after body slamming reporters and saying they don't support livable wages

Basically just like literally everything in America, it all comes down to race

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
That doesn't accomplish anything. We don't have a parliamentary system or ranked-choice voting.

This is just dumb shyt for idiots to chew on. We don't even live in a body of districts.

Far better than the system of paid c00nery we have now. You seem so complacent with America's political system, although it has done little for Black people in the past 40 years.
:francis:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bernie needs to start a 3rd Party. Period. The Democrat in Montana ran pretty well considering he did not receive the support from the Party that the candidate in Atlanta received.
I honestly don't understand some of you guys. Rob Quist received lots of support. Why does this piece of misinformation continue live and breath? And no offense, but some of you really need to take the time to look into these things instead of projecting your own beliefs onto them.

Lol, wat a waste of money.

Democrats have to go left to defeat the republicans in this climate.
What? This was an R+8 district. Going further left there would result in an even bigger defeat. This is a rich, very white district.

@FAH1223

Could you not quote so many of Zaid Jilani's shytty tweets. He's a moron.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Far better than the system of paid c00nery we have now. You seem so complacent with America's political system, although it has done little for Black people in the past 40 years.
:francis:
You talking about a "black political" party

You don't even have concentrated numbers to do such a thing. Its fukking stupid.

And would backlash with white racism.

You gotta be smarter.

If you keep forgetting you're a numerical minority, you'll never exploit that to your advantage.