Georgia 6th Congressional District Special Election - (Handel WINS 52%-48% over Ossoff)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:heh: Based on the Tweets, I've seen this morning on my timeline from people that are from Georgia. Ossoff has NO CHANCE of winning.

I read that most of his campaign money came from outside of the state.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Based on the Tweets, I've seen this morning on my timeline from people that are from Georgia. Ossoff has NO CHANCE of winning.

I read that most of his campaign money came from outside of the state.
Both candidates get outside money. Handel is getting money from the devos family and other outside groups.

:francis:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ossoff has zero chance of winning.

That voter that compared progressivism to Maoism? That's your Georgia voter...that's your voters in the South.

And in situations like these they will show up to vote Republican, hands down, every single time.

The sooner the Democratic Party admits they don't have a clue and that Trump's win fukked their world up, the sooner they can move on to candidates that can actually win as opposed to these fukking bandaids and spit balls they been throwing out.

You want to win or you want hardcore liberals to like you again?

You want to win? Biden. Bernie. Kamala Harris.

You want hardcore liberals to like you again? Do whatever the fukk you're doing now, which is realistically NOTHING and hope that that idiot in the White House gets impeached and removed from office or resigns.

Last edited:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sorry, but I don't see Ossoff winning this. The loyalty/dedication that southern white people have toward the GOP is :wow:
most white folks in that section of Metro ATL ain't no damn southerners though :russ::russ::russ: don't assume somebody White from the South is a Southerner (that district also includes a few parts of uber blue Dekalb too which is the most Democratic county in the Sate)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ossoff has zero chance of winning.

That voter that compared progressivism to Maoism? That's your Georgia voter...that's your voters in the South.

And in situations like these they will show up to vote Republican, hands down, every single time.

The sooner the Democratic Party admits they don't have a clue and that Trump's win fukked their world up, the sooner they can move on to candidates that can actually win as opposed to these fukking bandaids and spit balls they been throwing out.

You want to win or you want hardcore liberals to like you again?

You want to win? Biden. Bernie. Kamala Harris.

You want liberals to like you again? Do whatever the fukk you're doing now, which is realistically NOTHING and hope that that idiot in the White House gets impeached and removed from office or resigns.
Bernie is cancer.

But I don't know why you keep ignoring the stupidity of the voter...

You blaming Hillary but not the fact that the average republican will never be appealed to...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bernie is cancer.

But I don't know why you keep ignoring the stupidity of the voter...
Bernie is the way OUT of this hole breh

The Rethuglicans are doing whatever it takes. WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN. And they're winning.

Look at the face of their party...that's the President breh. Donald fukking Trump.

You wanna win? Roll with the people that I listed. You want a moral victory or some shyt that will make Hillary supporters feel better about what happened in November? Do whatever you like.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bernie is the way OUT of this hole breh

The Rethuglicans are doing whatever it takes. WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN. And they're winning.

Look at the face of their party...that's the President breh. Donald fukking Trump.

You wanna win? Roll with the people that I listed. You want a moral victory or some shyt that will make Hillary supporters feel better about what happened in November? Do whatever you like.
Bernie LITERALLY has nothing to offer

unless you're saying we should just lie to voters more than the republicans.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
most white folks in that section of Metro ATL ain't no damn southerners though :russ::russ::russ: don't assume somebody White from the South is a Southerner (that district also includes a few parts of uber blue Dekalb too which is the most Democratic county in the Sate)
Yeah I heard it's a lot of non native people to the area.