George Santos, NY Congressman from Queens and Nassau County, has been expelled for being a total fraud.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure about that? Because they can easily use him for their cause and let’s not act like they aren’t and haven’t been influencing Congress.

That’s why Anthony Weiner resigned because he couldn’t afford it, it’s going to be upward of almost a million dollars

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
He’s going to have mounting legal bills.
There are politicians making around $170k a year working in Congress and becoming multi-millionaires in a few short years. I'm sure he'll be able to handle the legal bills. Also, he'll probably have outside parties helping him out on that for key votes. This notion he doesn't have friends is bullshyt. If anything, he's about to have more if they think he can further their agenda.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
There are politicians making around $170k a year working in Congress and becoming multi-millionaires in a few short years. I'm sure he'll be able to handle the legal bills. Also, he'll probably have outside parties helping him out on that for key votes. This notion he doesn't have friends is bullshyt. If anything, he's about to have more if they think he can further their agenda.
You can tell that poster has no clue about what Anthony Weiner actually did and the details surrounding that ethics investigation and why he had to resign. Listening to what you hear on CNN doesn't tell the full story.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Hate him or not....he's winning. He's now getting paid $170k a year, has a security clearance, access to classified information, in a job where can't get fired, and on two committees where he knows where to put his personal investments in. :yeshrug: Unfortunately for us, it opens the door for more people like him in the near future.

He doesn't have a security clearance.

He's not the only one in Congress without one.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Rudy Giuliani used to regularly perform in drag when he was mayor of NYC and the highlights were regularly shown on the local news.
He did it
Ya know what? fukk it, I'm lying on EVERY fukkIN JOB APPLICATION from here on out! :russ:
This is inspiration like mf

I be looking at shyt like damn...I ain't even got the certs or degree for that :snoop:

Never again :pachaha:
I'm qualified to do anything now
2020 showed that it’s exactly what you should do

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya know what? fukk it, I'm lying on EVERY fukkIN JOB APPLICATION from here on out! :russ:
This is inspiration like mf

I be looking at shyt like damn...I ain't even got the certs or degree for that :snoop:

Never again :pachaha:
I'm qualified to do anything now
If that retarded moron Donald J. Trump can lie his stupid ass all the way to the Presidency of the United Fugging States of America, then broah you are definitely qualified for every job and every profession that you desire.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Hate him or not....he's winning. He's now getting paid $170k a year, has a security clearance, access to classified information, in a job where can't get fired, and on two committees where he knows where to put his personal investments in. :yeshrug: Unfortunately for us, it opens the door for more people like him in the near future.
It depends on whether or not he has shady dealings with campaign financing, which seems pretty likely given the injunction of cash he magically got. Politicians have been convicted for it. Not to mention what possible misdeeds we may not be aware of. Or the fraudulent Go Fund Me.