well this got ugly quick

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
true but my experience says otherwise
plus there's a difference between latinas from different regions
you got chocolate ricans dominicans cubans etc. and for the most part the main difference is they speak spanish

And in my experience an overwhelming amount of those Black Latinas will do anything they can to separate themselves from Blacks.

They act like they're superior to their African-American & West Indian counterparts.

White supremacy has a stranglehold on most Latinos like no other, regardless of what color they are.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
No disrespect Bruh, but you don't sound very smart right now :mjlol:

You think Hatinans are Latino :dead:

Question: So since French people speak French, doesn't that mean that their Latino? :dead:

France called all. Non English speaking countries in the new world as Latin America

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It's a joke
EDIT: Heard the audio. That was fukking awful

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
To keep it 100 that Kat Williams episode where he straight sh*tted on Mexicans was 10x worse. We love to sh*t on others (Ling Ling, wetback, red dot, and cracka are defacto descriptions of other ethnicities for black folk) but it's pitchfork and torches time when others talk about us. "Let he who is not guilty throw the first stone" And if I was there with my Latino significant other I would have pointed right at her on some :jawalrus: steez. And the real L out of all of this is paying to go see George Lopez, I wouldn't have gone for free :dead:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Haiti was like colonised by Spain For centuries. They lost it to the French and shortly the French lost it to independence. The French werent even there long enough to teach Haitians French.
who told you this

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
And in my experience an overwhelming amount of those Black Latinas will do anything they can to separate themselves from Blacks.

They act like they're superior to their African-American & West Indian counterparts.

White supremacy has a stranglehold on most Latinos like no other, regardless of what color they are.
maybe it's more those born and raised outside the states
cause over here they ain't nothing other than spanish speaking black folk in my experience
they assimilate into the culture heavy