Geoff Keighly back bullshytting about The Game Awards

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
go embrace your backlog breh don’t be tagging me in this stan babble:mjlol:

A chance at an award is all you got to look forward to this holiday season, and you worried about the XBrehs?:picard:

You bout to be punching the air when Free to Play Halo multiplayer is better than that COD you paid for and wish you could refund:wow:

I got battlefield , COD only purchased to level guns for Warzone …

The streets is saying halo will be dead in 3 weeks , arena multiplayer shooters ain’t the wave anymore … that’s what the streets say :yeshrug:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I got battlefield , COD only purchased to level guns for Warzone …

The streets is saying halo will be dead in 3 weeks , arena multiplayer shooters ain’t the wave anymore … that’s what the streets say :yeshrug:

This post is going to age so poorly holy shyt:mjlol:

You been hanging with “Brother Duck” too much:lolbron:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
shyt like this makes me glad that joel mchale made him look like a fukking clown

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yall are gonna regret doubting Keighly. He got Elden ring after all.

He also premiered sekiro, and the series x/Hellblade 2

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I find it amazing that the game industry allowed The Game Awards to live but are willing to let E3 die. The last thing a videogame developer should want is an award show to showcase how inferior their game is to another game.

Geoff Keighley seems to be a good guy who has a passion for videogames. He is the right person to be doing this type of work. He says the right things, improves his show every year and engages with his community.

He keeps great relationships with his partners and he has connections...the primary connection being his father.

David Keighley - IMDb

David B Keighley, Imax Corp: Profile and Biography

he does overhype things but thats just the games media at large. He's trying to get as many eyes as possible on the show to keep it afloat and relevant. It is what it is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Geoff Keighley seems to be a good guy who has a passion for videogames. He is the right person to be doing this type of work. He says the right things, improves his show every year and engages with his community.

He keeps great relationships with his partners and he has connections...the primary connection being his father.

David Keighley - IMDb

David B Keighley, Imax Corp: Profile and Biography

he does overhype things but thats just the games media at large. He's trying to get as many eyes as possible on the show to keep it afloat and relevant. It is what it is.

Oh wow, the nepotism.

At the end of the day we’re gonna get a bunch of new game trailers for 2022, i really dont get the sourpuss attitude about the game awards