Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The whole state of Cali is done. No reason to be there if it isn't for temporary business or vacation.

Yea i'm here for business only at this point. As soon as i can defer most of my responsibilities here to somebody i'm gone.
I was considering moving to ATL but i'm real skeptical of the future of black people in that city. There was a demographic projection posted on here a while back that showed the black population of the city continuing to grow (along with mexicans but blacks will be the majority, whites the shrinking minority) but i dunno... It's too important of a city for whitey to not push us out. Are we doing anything financially to lock down ATL?

On a side note i lived in Columbus gorgia as a kid for a lil while. Them warm humid rainy days and running around barefoot in the red dirt was :banderas:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea i'm here for business only at this point. As soon as i can defer most of my responsibilities here to somebody i'm gone.
I was considering moving to ATL but i'm real skeptical of the future of black people in that city. There was a demographic projection posted on here a while back that showed the black population of the city continuing to grow (along with mexicans but blacks will be the majority, whites the shrinking minority) but i dunno... It's too important of a city for whitey to not push us out. Are we doing anything financially to lock down ATL?

On a side note i lived in Columbus gorgia as a kid for lil while. Them warm humid rainy days and running around barefoot in the red dirt was :banderas:

There are Black Businesses in ATL (real ones that actually employ people and not soul food spots and barber shops) but there is no major infrastructure such as a Black Hospital, an Official Black Private school that everyone supports (i.e like how there are religious ones where all Jewish families send their kids). We have major Universities in the AUC but we dont aggregate our wealth so that the schools can become affordable and not have to depend on high tuition to keep the lights on. ATL has the barebones but the city is real "cliquish" if that makes sense. ATL is getting gentrified but the city is TOO DAMN BLACK, and you have actual black home owners, so at the worst you see areas where they do the mixed income and selectively choose what Section 8 people they want to live there but right down the road there are areas with black home owners. The places in ATL that are lilly white have always been lily white so those arent changing. I do think that some of the intown hoods where blacks had to leave when they tore down projects will have have Mexicans replace the former blacks.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
If you not working in telecom or for a software company or own something fishing related, I can't think of too much reason to be in Seattle. Great city but I just don't see non white collar people (not just blacks) surviving long there.

I think we will see another crash honestly because all if this housing is being built in cities but nobody can afford to live there

Hell yeah my Lil breh in Brooklyn tells me about his rent situation also smh.

Some of the prices I've been hearing
:sadcam::sadcam:
Just like every other idea with cacs in charge the shyt is insane, outlandish, & thoroughly unsustainable.

I give it a decade, maybe 15 years before another 2008 happens on a much larger scale.
:patrice:
If Trump finesses white AmeriKKKa to let him in this bubble will pop in 4 years.

How long you think it'll take?
:jbhmm:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
All the cacs & Asians regularly flooding in & out of Jackson-Hartsfield
:scust:
:lupe:

Hartsfield has always been the world's busiest airport, has nothing to do with gentrification it's because Delta is HQ in ATL and is the biggest airline so naturally Hartsfield is a hub. Not sure why JB thinks this is something new that nobody knew about lol.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Just like every other idea with cacs in charge the shyt is insane, outlandish, & thoroughly unsustainable.

I give it a decade, maybe 15 years before another 2008 happens on a much larger scale.
If Trump finesses white AmeriKKKa to let him in this bubble will pop in 4 years.

That I can't say, hopefully it happens after I'm fully independent in my career so I can buy a mansion for pennies :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I give it 2 years MAX before the next financial crisis hits. It's already starting in europe :blessed:
Some italian banks just went under and got bailed out. Spain is next i think :jbhmm:
When Deutsche Bank goes under its a WRAP for europe

ByQSoLU.gif

Then us :sadcam:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Hartsfield has always been the world's busiest airport, has nothing to do with gentrification it's because Delta is HQ in ATL and is the biggest airline so naturally Hartsfield is a hub. Not sure why JB thinks this is something new that nobody knew about lol.

True, even when I was a young bul ATL airport had lots of traffic. I just wish I saw more black folks flying.

I think he sounds the alarm to try and light a fire under people.

That I can't say, hopefully it happens after I'm fully independent in my career so I can buy a mansion for pennies :lolbron:

:banderas:
You know what's good
:myman:

I give it 2 years MAX before the next financial crisis hits. It's already starting in europe :blessed:
Some italian banks just went under and got bailed out. Spain is next i think :jbhmm:

ByQSoLU.gif

:lolbron:
It's gonna work out for black folks in the long term, its gonna be rough. But those who make it and build for our community will be in a powerful position.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

ByQSoLU.gif

Deutsche Bank goes and Europe is toast :whew:

I think the usa could hold for a few months at max. All I know is,when big time political families like the Bush's go ghost, then it will be bug out time.

On the bright side.. that half a millennium of a europe dominated world ends :wow:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

I think the usa could hold for a few months at max. All I know is,when big time political families like the Bush's go ghost, then it will be bug out time.

On the bright side.. that half a millennium of a europe dominated world ends :wow:

Then our enemies will be back to our original enemies, Asiatics
:scust:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Even Richmond is experiencing the gentrification boom :wow:
I came back to my old hood after 5 years of being away and cacs has ran up the prices and flooded up the neighborhood. :huhldup:

$200,000 houses propped out like it was out in the suburbs, while the projects are right down the street :mjlol:

The only good thing is that all the dope-boys are gone and the shootings has been drastically reduced.

Now all I see is cacs on bicycles walking their dogs and hipster cacs walking up and down the street where hood nikkas used to rome, and Im like what the hell happened. :what:

This liberal cac bytch, who is my neighbor, said hi to me and I looked at her with the :scust: face because your kind is driving out all the black people out of the neighborhood.

The neighborhood how is mixed with working class blacks and now the new cacs in those newly built houses, along with the last remnants of the people (both black and white) who still live in the projects. They kicked out the people in one row of projects before I got back and they are abandoned, it's only a matter of time before they are removed as well.

Church Hill and Northside residences are also feeling the gentrification boom.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

so lemme get this straight...
black lives matter rises "grass roots" style as a response to unpunished police killings of black people
they march, "protest" and demonstrate across the nation, countless social media hash tags etc. ...much momentum and attention behind their movement

the result -
more and more mainstream media outlets are pushing the rhetoric that theyre a 'terrorist organization'
nothing much changes, blacks are being slaughtered by cops in the streets daily, frequency hasnt gone down since BLM inception

in the meantime,
governors and other politicians are passing LEGISLATION called "BLUE Lives Matter" to further protect cops and levy harsher punishments against those who harm them

YO
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

we are LOSING fam and aint shyt being done about it

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

ByQSoLU.gif

Read somewhere that Deutsche is basically Lehman Bros x1000.:dwillhuh::merchant: When that and Italy blows we could looking at a global depression or another deep depression. We are in for some interesting times.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: