Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
fixed.

If you got bread or doing alright, you're fine.

Nobody has bread though when you actually do Big Bank take lil Bank. 100-250k Household Incomes aint nothing to brag about when you look at the numbers for Asians and Whites, and aint many Black folks that are Multi Millionaires like that, and those who are don't care about the avg Coli Poster.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nobody has bread though when you actually do Big Bank take lil Bank. 100-250k Household Incomes aint nothing to brag about when you look at the numbers for Asians and Whites, and aint many Black folks that are Multi Millionaires like that, and those who are don't care about the avg Coli Poster.

Not saying that most of us do, esp compared to our counterparts, just that those who do have the bread will be fine.

Capitalism don't give a fukk about who's cutting the check.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not saying that most of us do, esp compared to our counterparts, just that those who do have the bread will be fine.

Capitalism don't give a fukk about who's cutting the check.

How are you fine when you are now living in a community where at any moment non Blacks can call the cops on you and have you killed? How are you fine when you exist only because your neighbors allow it? This is the problems with Black folks now, they think because they have a little bread they are now safe from White supremacy. Keep thinking that if you want though. I`m not here to debate either, I really mean it when I say believe that if you want.

If capitalism didnt care about who's cutting the check, prosperous black communities of the past wouldn't have been sabotaged.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How are you fine when you are now living in a community where at any moment non Blacks can call the cops on you and have you killed? How are you fine when you exist only because your neighbors allow it? This is the problems with Black folks now, they think because they have a little bread they are now safe from White supremacy. Keep thinking that if you want though. I`m not here to debate either, I really mean it when I say believe that if you want.

If capitalism didnt care about who's cutting the check, prosperous black communities of the past wouldn't have been sabotaged.

:whoa: fam. I was ONLY talking about being able to afford it. I know the rest don't change shyt.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When I was in NO last month, I stayed at an AirBnb. Nice spot. Clean, beautiful apartments. White ppl/others moving in.

Imagine my surprise when I found out it was where the Magnolia Projects once stood :dwillhuh:

Air BnB is now in place of the Nolia?

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Air BnB is now in place of the Nolia?

Nah, an apartment within the complex. Apparently when it was announced that they planned on demolishing Magnolia (which was already pretty much vacant after Katrina) some people protested :dwillhuh: . Now mind you, they were going to move a percentage (might have been small though) of the tenants BACK in the new complex (which would now be mixed income) after completion. However, there were going to be new rules in place. Some people said fine :manny: and agreed to abide by the new rules and moved back. The ones that didn't are in other low income "communities" now :francis:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's stupid because all it does is making an unstable housing bubble. I mean shyt look at san francisco, it's about to bust out there...HARD... who can afford a million dollar shoebox home. Sooner or later you price everyone out there market there's not many millionaires in america to buy these properties.

My moms looking at selling our house im fighting her tooth and nail to keep it in our family as is. I know it's a struggle but it's part of generational wealth. we need to build off this.
You might as well not even worry your head about this stuff :laff::laff::laff:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's stupid because all it does is making an unstable housing bubble. I mean shyt look at san francisco, it's about to bust out there...HARD... who can afford a million dollar shoebox home. Sooner or later you price everyone out there market there's not many millionaires in america to buy these properties.

My moms looking at selling our house im fighting her tooth and nail to keep it in our family as is. I know it's a struggle but it's part of generational wealth. we need to build off this.

@ORDER_66 is right about frisco. They tryin all kinds of shyt to keep that bubble from popping - mainly importing a bunch of people for "tech" jobs and chinese money but that ain't gonna cut it. They can't import enough people that can afford to live there. It's basically becoming a city that has no lower, and soon no middle class. I was in the old superhood (SunnyDale - huge projects) a few months back. Hella that shyt is abandoned and there was more nondescript asian/pacific islanders outside than black folks. That city is a wrap for nikkas and lowkey always has been. Also I see way too many uneducated ass people working MULTIPLE uber, postmates, dinedash jobs just to stay in the city in an OK apt/house and they STILL need roommates :snoop:

I personally can afford to live in the city, and i contemplated it for a couple of years, BUT, i think it's time to let that bullshyt go. My "multicultural" ways have been totally killed by my understanding of white supremacy. I can't really stand the idea of being surrounded by non-blacks, spending money with non-blacks, seeing little to no black culture being represented AND paying a grip for that shyt like a chump :wtf:

I tried to move back to my old hood to be surrounded by my own people but that shyt was so gentrified i refuse to live there. I can't stand the idea of of these white folks all around where i grew up. It's like they're erasing your history as they occupy your shyt. I barely visit my aunt anymore because i cant stand being there :mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
@ORDER_66 is right about frisco. They tryin all kinds of shyt to keep that bubble from popping - mainly importing a bunch of people for "tech" jobs and chinese money but that ain't gonna cut it. They can't import enough people that can afford to live there. It's basically becoming a city that has no lower, and soon no middle class. I was in the old superhood (SunnyDale - huge projects) a few months back. Hella that shyt is abandoned and there was more nondescript asian/pacific islanders outside than black folks. That city is a wrap for nikkas and lowkey always has been. Also I see way too many uneducated ass people working MULTIPLE uber, postmates, dinedash jobs just to stay in the city in an OK apt/house and they STILL need roommates :snoop:

I personally can afford to live in the city, and i contemplated it for a couple of years, BUT, i think it's time to let that bullshyt go. My "multicultural" ways have been totally killed by my understanding of white supremacy. I can't really stand the idea of being surrounded by non-blacks, spending money with non-blacks, seeing little to no black culture being represented AND paying a grip for that shyt like a chump :wtf:

I tried to move back to my old hood to be surrounded by my own people but that shyt was so gentrified i refuse to live there. I can't stand the idea of of these white folks all around where i grew up. It's like they're erasing your history as they occupy your shyt. I barely visit my aunt anymore because i cant stand being there :mjcry:
The whole state of Cali is done. No reason to be there if it isn't for temporary business or vacation.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Any other states or cities that you would cross off as officially "done"?

Cali as a whole, NYC, Washington state (don't know if we even had a chance there), I wanna say DC Because the blacks with money can't even afford to live in actual DC and most of them are dependent on Government related work.

Anywhere else I feel small black hubs can be made in a city or two in those states.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Cali as a whole, NYC, Washington state (don't know if we even had a chance there), I wanna say DC Because the blacks with money can't even afford to live in actual DC and most of them are dependent on Government related work.

Anywhere else I feel small black hubs can be made in a city or two in those states.

Damn my Auntie in Seattle was just telling our fam how expensive its getting out there last Christmas.
:wow:
I'll be sure to ask her for an update next time I see her.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Damn my Auntie in Seattle was just telling our fam how expensive its getting out there last Christmas.
:wow:
I'll be sure to ask her for an update next time I see her.
If you not working in telecom or for a software company or own something fishing related, I can't think of too much reason to be in Seattle. Great city but I just don't see non white collar people (not just blacks) surviving long there.

I think we will see another crash honestly because all if this housing is being built in cities but nobody can afford to live there.