Genocide Joe Speaks On Border Security and Mass Shootings in America

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when you was hysterical and acting a damn fool in the thread about the royal family being colonizers BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE NEWS when Queen Elizabeth died and then after it wasn't in the news anymore, you never spoke on it again :deadrose:
This aint what I asked for and you won't be able to prove your point. Here's why:

You move goal posts and employ several logical fallacies.
Your original argument, to detract from this thread, was a tu quo quo; a classic logical fallacy. By saying, "you don't even care about Afghanistan because you haven't talked about them in X months/days/years", you think that discredits my position by somehow calling me hypocritical. It's also a red herring because this thread isn't, wasn't, and won't be about Afghanistan. It's about the genocide in Gaza. So let's stay focused.

Your claim is so so retarded, I actually want to chalk it up to your played out gimmick but I think it's just you being you. Claiming people move on from one piece of news to another and are therefore inconsistent is the antithesis of what news is. The literal definition of news is newly received or noteworthy information being received. By definition, we ALL will move on from one piece of noteworthy news to another. According to your dumbass logic, we should all still be talking about Tupac and Biggie's beef or how LeBron might be a generational talent. And if we don't we're "frauds" and "fakes".

It's an asinine and, frankly, retarded argument.

You won't prove your point because its genesis is faulty and fails even to the smallest bit of scrutiny.

Fukk GENOCIDE JOE and fukk you too, fakkit :umad:

Daps
This aint what I asked for and you won't be able to prove your point. Here's why:

You move goal posts and employ several logical fallacies.
Your original argument, to detract from this thread, was a tu quo quo; a classic logical fallacy. By saying, "you don't even care about Afghanistan because you haven't talked about them in X months/days/years", you think that discredits my position by somehow calling me hypocritical. It's also a red herring because this thread isn't, wasn't, and won't be about Afghanistan. It's about the genocide in Gaza. So let's stay focused.

Your claim is so so retarded, I actually want to chalk it up to your played out gimmick but I think it's just you being you. Claiming people move on from one piece of news to another and are therefore inconsistent is the antithesis of what news is. The literal definition of news is newly received or noteworthy information being received. By definition, we ALL will move on from one piece of noteworthy news to another. According to your dumbass logic, we should all still be talking about Tupac and Biggie's beef or how LeBron might be a generational talent. And if we don't we're "frauds" and "fakes".

It's an asinine and, frankly, retarded argument.

You won't prove your point because its genesis is faulty and fails even to the smallest bit of scrutiny.

Fukk GENOCIDE JOE and fukk you too, fakkit :umad:

Bad things are still happening in Afghanistan and you posted an Al Jazeera link that proves it. Like I said, the people of Gaza will still be going through hell for years and you will NOT be talking about it when it is no longer being talked about by mainstream news. Cause you are a fake and the only reason you're talking about it now is so that you can do some faux moral grandstanding when you and me both know you don't really care.

How come you don't talk about what's happening in Sudan since you have all these alternative news sources that you use? There is a whole genocide happening in Sudan AS WE SPEAK and your dumbass has been silent on it. Why? Cause the mainstream news ain't talking about it. That's why.

If mainstream news started talking about Sudan tomorrow, your dumbass would be all of a sudden making multiple threads to pretend you care about that now.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bad things are still happening in Afghanistan and you posted an Al Jazeera link that proves it. Like I said, the people of Gaza will still be going through hell for years and you will NOT be talking about it when it is no longer being talked about by mainstream news. Cause you are a fake and the only reason you're talking about it now is so that you can do some faux moral grandstanding when you and me both know you don't really care.

How come you don't talk about what's happening in Sudan since you have all these alternative news sources that you use? There is a whole genocide happening in Sudan AS WE SPEAK and your dumbass has been silent on it. Why? Cause the mainstream news ain't talking about it. That's why.

If mainstream news started talking about Sudan tomorrow, your dumbass would be all of a sudden making multiple threads to pretend you care about that now.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.

You moved the goal post, again. You employed a red herring, again. You used a tu quo quo, AGAIN.

brother your brain wasn't built for this.

fukk GENOCIDE JOE and fukk you too.

NEO!! SHUT YOUR HOE ASS AND PLAY THAT MAGA DRUM :heh:

Daps
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.

You moved the goal post, again. You employed a red herring, again. You used a tu quo quo, AGAIN.

brother your brain wasn't built for this.

fukk GENOCIDE JOE and fukk you too.

SHUT YOUR HOE ASS AND PLAY THAT MAGA DRUM :heh:

You claimed to get your news from non mainstream news sources. Then how come you never posted about the ethnic killings in Sudan? It's not talked about on mainstream news but Al Jazeera has been covering it.

Gazans aren't the only ones being murdered and killed wholesale. The same thing is happening in Sudan and these are supposed to be your people, "brotha".

But you don't care anything about that cause AS I SAID IN MY FIRST POST TO YOU, you are a fake and you don't really care about any of this. You're pretending to care about Gaza. You don't focus on something until the mainstream media tells you to. Then when they move to something else, so will your dumbass.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You claimed to get your news from non mainstream news sources. Then how come you never posted about the ethnic killings in Sudan? It's not talked about on mainstream news but Al Jazeera has been covering it.

Gazans aren't the only ones being murdered and killed wholesale. The same thing is happening in Sudan and these are supposed to be your people, "brotha".

But you don't care anything about that cause AS I SAID IN MY FIRST POST TO YOU, you are a fake and you don't really care about any of this. You're pretending to care about Gaza. You don't focus on something until the mainstream media tells you to. Then when they move to something else, so will your dumbass.
Are you calling these Jewish protesters fake? You sick antisemitic fukk:hhh::scust:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why have you never posted about the Sudan genocide since you are stand so staunchly against genocide?
Prove that I have not made a single post about Sudan. Prove I have not protested. Prove that I don't post about it on social media. Prove I don't have these discussions in person.

While you're at it, tell us why you're pro-genocide since you have an issue with me being against it.

Or shut the fukk up if you can't :francis:

Daps
Prove that I have not made a single post about Sudan.

:dwillhuh:

Nxgga do you not know that your posting history is searchable?

:deadrose:

wtf-meme.gif

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Nxgga do you not know that your posting history is searchable?

:deadrose:

wtf-meme.gif
Prove that I have not made a single post about Sudan. Prove I have not protested. Prove that I don't post about it on social media. Prove I don't have these discussions in person.

While you're at it, tell us why you're pro-genocide since you have an issue with me being against it.

Or shut the fukk up if you can't :francis: