Genocide Joe Speaks On Border Security and Mass Shootings in America

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So people from Afghanistan just magically stopped talking about what they're going through over there? And that's why you don't talk about it anymore?
:unimpressed:this is from today

If you get your news from just CNN, you LAWST.

The rest of us are talking about multiple things and prioritizing a genocide paid for by our tax dollars

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

The rest of us are talking about multiple things and prioritizing a genocide paid for by our tax dollars

For someone that supposedly worked in the news industry at one point and time, @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE does a poor job of realizing that there's more than just one legitimate source of news out there.

Daps

You're proving my point. How come there have been no threads on Afghanistan for the past year?

Even now you had to go look for this and find this because I made you think about it.

You weren't THINKING about Afghanistan today nor have you posted about them in several months.

Why not? Cause mainstream media was no longer talking about them.

I'm saying that you are a fake. All of you are. You are posting on a message board and pretending to be super concerned about Gaza right now but I bet you won't even be talking about them a year from now just like how all of yall that were in the Afghanistan thread 2 years ago are no longer talking about them

You didn't really care about Afghanistan and you don't really care about Gaza.

You are a fake and a phony and in the next couple of months when Gaza is no longer being talked about in the mainstream news and you have moved on to the "next shiny thing", I'm going to remind you about this post.

Daps
For someone that supposedly worked in the news industry at one point and time, @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE does a poor job of realizing that there's more than just one legitimate source of news out there.

Miss the complete point that I'm making in this thread, dumbass coli brehs.

And besides that, I don't watch MSNBC or CNN. I watch FOX NEWS :ufdup:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're proving my point. How come there have been no threads on Afghanistan for the past year?

Even now you had to go look for this and find this because I made you think about it.

You weren't THINKING about Afghanistan today nor have you posted about them in several months.

Why not? Cause mainstream media was no longer talking about them.

I'm saying that you are a fake. All of you are. You are posting on a message board and pretending to be super concerned about Gaza right now but I bet you won't even be talking about them a year from now just like how all of yall that were in the Afghanistan thread 2 years ago are no longer talking about them

You didn't really care about Afghanistan and you don't really care about Gaza.

You are a fake and a phony and in the next couple of months when Gaza is no longer being talked about in the mainstream news and you have moved on to the "next shiny thing", I'm going to remind you about this post.
Lol you came up with all this cause I proved you wrong?

You mad :umad:

Daps
Do it then. :ehh:

Prove it with my post history :demonic:

Show that I'm a fraud who has loved Israel before and now I'm against it.

Now you make a straw man out of me. When did I ever accuse you of loving Israel? :deadrose:

You are such a dumbass liar :pachaha: you know good and well that ain't what I was saying.

Daps
Then prove what you were

Show the receipts

I remember when you was hysterical and acting a damn fool in the thread about the royal family being colonizers BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE NEWS when Queen Elizabeth died and then after it wasn't in the news anymore, you never spoke on it again :deadrose: