Genocide Joe Speaks On Border Security and Mass Shootings in America

Daps
Might as well stop posting about this. You got 2 presidential candidates who support Israel. The only difference is that over here at Trumpset, we want Netanyahu to turn all of Gaza into a parking lot so we can put a Trump hotel on the beach. :demonic:

It's cute how yall get all excited about stuff when its in the news and then forget all about it when CNN aint talking about it no more tho. I still remember how "concerned" y'all was about women in Afghanistan a couple of years ago. Brehs were damn near cussing me out, had a plat thread going, Afghanistan used to be all the rage, now it's Gaza :sas2:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might as well stop posting about this. You got 2 presidential candidates who support Israel. The only difference is that over here at Trumpset, we want Netanyahu to turn all of Gaza into a parking lot so we can put a Trump hotel on the beach. :demonic:

It's cute how yall get all excited about stuff when its in the news and then forget all about it when CNN aint talking about it no more tho. I still remember how "concerned" y'all was about women in Afghanistan a couple of years ago. Brehs were damn near cussing me out, had a plat thread going, Afghanistan used to be all the rage, now it's Gaza :sas2:

We ain't getting news from CNN unc... :flabbynsick:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps

:mjlol:
This nikka delusional. nikka you voted for McCain! Your political opinion is basura nikka fake ass Kevin Samuel’s now you some political analyst that know everything
:mjlol:
Go choke on trumps dikk bytch and stop posting tranny lover

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So is genocide. But I guess we have different definitions of corny
You better list off all your murderous nicknames for every president ever if you're gonna go down that road.

Well, except maybe for Jimmy Carter.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

if you get your information from CNN i feel sorry for you mother if you actually believe that propaganda.

FOX, CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS = corporate media who are not serving your interests, bought and paid for by the highest bidder.

I am disgusted at myself for years, thinking I was getting good information and feeling i was truly informed. Nah, more like programmed.

Truly disgusting how our system has decayed the last 5 years.

Daps
if you get your information from CNN i feel sorry for you mother if you actually believe that propaganda.

FOX, CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS = corporate media who are not serving your interests, bought and paid for by the highest bidder.

I am disgusted at myself for years, thinking I was getting good information and feeling i was truly informed. Nah, more like programmed.

Truly disgusting how our system has decayed the last 5 years.

So where do you get your news? Social media? :deadrose:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CNN, MSNBC, social media, it's all the same. Nobody on social media would be talking about it if it wasn't on the news just like nobody on social media is talking about Afghanistan anymore. Why not? Cause its not on the news. People are so fake.
We talking bout it cause people on the ground are posting videos of them and their families getting bombed. We talking about it cause it's happening live. We can see kids bodies and mommas crying over their babies

CNN won't show you this because it makes Palestinians humanized.
These kids will are traumatized and if they grow up to hate Israel and the US, we can't blame them.

So where do you get your news? Social media? :deadrose:
The intercept, politico, middle east eye, al Jazeera, democracy now, zeteo, etc

There are impartial and independent news outlets that aren't getting paid millions to show propaganda

Daps
We talking bout it cause people on the ground are posting videos of them and their families getting bombed. We talking about it cause it's happening live. We can see kids bodies and mommas crying over their babies

So people from Afghanistan just magically stopped talking about what they're going through over there? And that's why you don't talk about it anymore?