Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
There are no snipers on any roofs. Netanyahu was talking about what happened in Germany during Hitler, dumbass breh. :mjlol:

But whatever. Whatever gets Trump back in office :mjlit:
Aye what's going on here? The thread title said snipers on the roofs. We got clickbait titles now or this man lying?

Daps
Aye what's going on here? The thread title said snipers on the roofs. We got clickbait titles now or this man lying?

Well ole boy posted a pic that seems to back up his claim but I just googled and the university is saying that there are officers with binoculars on the roof watching the students but they aren't snipers.

I don't know what is true right now, as the pic he posted could be a real pic or somebody could have photoshopped the guns in.

I'm going to wait for more info.

Either way, the president has nothing to do with this. Genocide Joe aint sent the police to no campuses. :deadrose:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Well ole boy posted a pic that seems to back up his claim but I just googled and the university is saying that there are officers with binoculars on the roof watching the students but they aren't snipers.

I don't know what is true right now, as the pic he posted could be a real pic or somebody could have photoshopped the guns in.

I'm going to wait for more info.

Either way, the president has nothing to do with this. Genocide Joe aint sent the police to no campuses. :deadrose:
What the fukk is going on :damn::damn::damn:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Ppl just realizing we live in a police state

Some places are worse than others, like Phoenix
What happened in PHX?

What the fukk is going on :damn::damn::damn:
Brother there are snipers in Ohio and Indiana

This is when our commander in chief should call for peace and discussion. Bro has said nothing to defend free speech and right to protest

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What happened in PHX?

This is when our commander in chief should call for peace and discussion. Bro has said nothing to defend free speech and right to protest

I would respect your more if you said exactly what you implying

Which is that they ready to go after students in the worst ways
That is a disgusting, and wicked thing you are doing

Evil even.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Sniper on the roof of student union building is the top post on Reddit and they have a picture of the sniper. @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE why are we staging to kill college students over their political beliefs? U didn't believe this was real well it's real and we got pictures. Snipers
:mjlol:
That fat fukk avoiding this like he avoid cardio. Or he busy sucking Trump dikk. nikka 46 years old too smh flabby shyt

I would respect your more if you said exactly what you implying

Which is that they ready to go after students in the worst ways
That is a disgusting, and wicked thing you are doing

Evil even.
bytch shut the fukk up!!! you don’t got shyt to do? fukking disgrace I hate that you’re my step son but that’s what I get for fukking mama savage. Oh well

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What happened in PHX?

I lived out there and I just saw how the police act

They be out there in droves and do police brutality even on white ppl

Will check u just for walking

Last edited:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I have a coder working on some stuff for some projects I have.
I have to wait for those to be done.
I also check my portfolio regularly.
I also am on a twitter alternative checking different hashtags.
I also have some cucumber, tomato, pumpkin etc seeds

I also do what I want and you can shut the fukk up and stay in your lane bytch
thanks
Gotcha! Forwarding this to the proper authorities you are a drug dealer now you admitted to manufacturing and growing it. Smh you come into this country illegally and wanna poison us smh I’m reporting you. Feds coming

Daps
Sniper on the roof of student union building is the top post on Reddit and they have a picture of the sniper. @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE why are we staging to kill college students over their political beliefs? U didn't believe this was real well it's real and we got pictures. Snipers

University claims it ain't true and folks make up stuff on the internet all the time. With that being said, I'm on yall side :whoa: I want Trump to win too

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Gotcha! Forwarding this to the proper authorities you are a drug dealer now you admitted to manufacturing and growing it. Smh you come into this country illegally and wanna poison us smh I’m reporting you. Feds coming

You are boring
Corny

You got me bushed weeks ago doing EXACTLY what you doing now