Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you support Trump?
Unlike some of your other Shill brethren. I've never voted Republican and never will.

The last Democrat nominee I voted for was Obama. But I won't make the same mistake again.

Bothsides means just that so try another deflection.
56a7b667-971f-4dcf-af4b-4f0a6ee9ff47_text.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Biden is a disgrace for allowing American students to be treated like this.
He doesn't care anymore. This is professional wrestling for him. If Trump wins and begins killing his political opponents(assuming the courts have set the precedent that the president is immune to conviction) all he needs to do is take a first class flight out of America. As a former president he will automatically be allowed to live freely in a place like Canada or England.

The rest of us will have to suffer the consequences of the sustained political malpractice of the party that is supposed to be listening to its electorate.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Oh I thought you were bout that visiting the resting places, skull an bones life
You an anime cartoon guy
I understand
Know the world is much darker than you can every imagine
If you are still asking about the religion I have
I have none you can think of or familiar with
-I already told you the Mistress is the inevitable. Skulls, bones & resting places are irrelevant symbols I couldn't care less about.

-Any religion that isn't one of the main recognized ones is pagan. Your unfamiliar religion having ass is a pagan in denial.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
-I already told you the Mistress is the inevitable. Skulls, bones & resting places are irrelevant symbols I couldn't care less about.

-Any religion that isn't one of the main recognized ones is pagan. Your unfamiliar religion having ass is a pagan in denial.

Of course death comes to all.
Well, there are ways to cheat that, even for a season.
Give n take kind of thing.

Have you ever considered the religion of the archangels?
Gabriel, Michael etc

Your mistress?
Keep playing video games cartoon man

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cant blame biden
most of this happened in republican states
hamas sympathizers and republicans will never mix

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
Usually when somebody is accused of being antisemitic like jamie foxx or kyrie they end up apologizing but i dont think these students are going to apologize so what are the jews going to do when they cant get these students to bend the knee?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yea but trump said he’d go full retard too. We’re fukked
Yup, there’s no winner here. Diabolical Don would literally let Net And Yahoo come over here and start arresting students and extraditing them back to Israel; he’s that bad.

Genocide Joe and most of the other Democrat leaders are a step behind most of the world at this point. He can (and probably will) beat Trump in November, but his legacy as a president is going to be forever tainted by letting US students be treated like enemy combatants.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Warlord Biden loses because of fukking Israel, it will be one of the biggest Ls since LBJ Vietnam fumble. Ironically Both doused progressive policies domestically and then completely shyt the bed with foreign policy.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I wish you guys were like this when it came to calling out the shyt bytch ass hoe biden has done to black people in america.
Shows how much black people are REALLY on the coli. fukking disgusting. Yall really some bytches
Brother we're in his ass all the time. Some people get called bothsiders and c00ns for it though

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
This video right here is the finest example of why lawmakers want TikTok banned in America or sold to an American entity.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/2
The pro-war propaganda is not sustainable in the modern world. Millennials and Gen Z are seeing right through it and calling it out.

2/2
tiktok: oceanpleasant
TikTok - Make Your Day

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GLCfrM1XUAAbRfP.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/7
They kettled… the police? University of Illinois Urbana-Champagne, I owe you an apology. I wasn’t familiar with your game.

2/7
Please don’t try this at home - normally it’s a sure fire way to someone being arrested at best or seriously injured.

3/7
I’ve been informed it’s the University of Illinois, Ubrbana-Champaign! Not champagne. I’m so sorry for the disrespect.

4/7
Ubrbana

5/7
This place.

6/7
A tactic normally used on protestors but they managed to pull an uno reverse

7/7
I want to see them arresting and detaining cops next

GMQvyqvXIAA80BH.jpg

GMRK7DRWcAEATup.jpg

GMRLOJ1WgAAN8iV.jpg

1/1
University of Illinois Urbana-Champagne protesters have encircled police using reinforced banners & signs