Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
This is one of my main issues.

If you cannot care for babies, old people, and the innocent on BOTH SIDES

Then how can you be trusted?

Either you care for people or you do not.
You do not choose who to care for unless you being biased.

That is the point.

If one side does something wrong, call them on it.
The other side does something wrong, call them on it.

You seem to have chosen sides.
Firstly, I don't particularly care if you trust me or not.

It's a deductive fallacy to assume I don't care about babies, old people, and innocent lives.
If I didn't, I wouldn't make the posts I do. Because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't exist.

For example, I'm acutely aware that literal survivors of the holocaust are homeless and treated with impunity in Israel.
I find that deplorable and emblematic of how corrupt and foul the zionist Israeli government is.
Or have you seen my posts denouncing the forced sterilization/contraception of Ethiopian Jewish immigrants in Israel? No? Guess I don't care about them either.

You have made assumptions about me based on one thread and a few posts. You know nothing about me or my stance. So again, why should I give a fukk whether you trust me or not?

There is no "both sides" on this shyt from a humanitarian perspective. One country is systemically dehumanizing, killing, raping and destroying people.
The many, many, many humanitarian organizations and experts on this have made it clear.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You niccas is goofy, if you black, why are worried about this at all? I get concerns about the citizens in this conflict but that's where it should stop.

Second, Biden is your best shot. Trump is going to be WAY mothafukkin' worse regarding this issue if he gets in office. Joe is your best bet brehs :whew:
I see people keep harping that Biden is much better on the issue(neither individual is good on the issue) but nothing in Bidens history points to that, Biden is self declared Zionist but he's better? It's bs....

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The most pro Israeli president ever

Not Clinton not bush no trump not Obama

And at his age why should he even care this much?

Mans care more about them than his own son smoking crack.

Joos must have the special HDMI cables and new gen battery packs that keep him alive because he’s throwing on the cape damn near unprompted.

This is one of many college campuses (and institutions) that have had demonstrations in regard to this war yet the actions over the last couple of days warrant a response? Wild.

He is going to get demolished when it’s time for the debates and the dems better pray for earthquakes right before each one.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Firstly, I don't particularly care if you trust me or not.

It's a deductive fallacy to assume I don't care about babies, old people, and innocent lives.
If I didn't, I wouldn't make the posts I do. Because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't exist.

For example, I'm acutely aware that literal survivors of the holocaust are homeless and treated with impunity in Israel.
I find that deplorable and emblematic of how corrupt and foul the zionist Israeli government is.
Or have you seen my posts denouncing the forced sterilization/contraception of Ethiopian Jewish immigrants in Israel? No? Guess I don't care about them either.

You have made assumptions about me based on one thread and a few posts. You know nothing about me or my stance. So again, why should I give a fukk whether you trust me or not?

There is no "both sides" on this shyt from a humanitarian perspective. One country is systemically dehumanizing, killing, raping and destroying people.
The many, many, many humanitarian organizations and experts on this have made it clear.

Are you muslim?
If you said yes, I would understand totally.

You have said nothing negative about islam/muslims

Do you have any issues with islam/muslims whatsoever?

fyi
I view muslims and jews simply as human beings
Some are wonderful people, some evil.

Do you have anything negative to say about islam/muslims?

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Aight bruh, since we cool ima give you two options. I can shoot you with the blicky or I can let the choppa sing on you. Pick one :mjgrin:
Goofy number one and....

I see people keep harping that Biden is much better on the issue(neither individual is good on the issue) but nothing in Bidens history points to that, Biden is self declared Zionist but he's better? It's bs....
Goofy number two....

I'm not here to change your minds and nor are you going to change mine. As I said, you two niccas are goofies...subjectively and respectfully, of course.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Amazing. They’re going to give up whatever’s left of this democracy (Trump victory) for the sake of this little apartheid state thousands of miles away. When you think about what’s at risk in this election (Obamacare, civil rights, gun rights, women’s rights), it’s insane all he's willing to forsake to cater to this tiny minority group. Joe's core voters have to feel abandoned.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Palestinian civilians are guilty in the same way German civilians in ww2 were guilty and complicit by ignoring and enabling the shyt their extremist groups were doing to jews. They walk past buildings that house israeli hostages everyday and ask us to protest against israel for them.
Israeli is guilty for their continued military assaults and ignoring the USA's attempts at negotiating a cease fire and disrupt the aid we send to palestine.

This gotta be the most retarded take I've seen on this subject in a while.

The majority of Gazans weren't alive the last time there was an election. They didn't choose any of this because they're mostly kids. That's why almost half of the people killed in Gaza aren't adults.

What buildings are they walking past with hostages? The ones Israel is blowing up?

And what about the hostages that escaped then were shot by Israeli snipers? What about the hostages that were exchanged in November and said they were more scared of getting bombed by the IOF than their Hamas captors?

While we're on it, what attempts have the US made exactly? The president wouldn't say the word ceasefire until the polls started showing his numbers were dropping. Even then, Kamala was the first to say the word ceasefire 2 months ago.

Every UN security council vote gets vetoed by the US on this issue. The last one that got passed, the US abstained and even then, Israel defied the UN's order and bombed Iran's embassy...after killing aid workers who were clearly marked and vetted.

Anti-semites exist, they are MAGA and we saw them in full display 4 years ago. College kids protesting America supporting killing of people, being live streamed and on social media, is not anti-semetic.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
At this point biden is likely toast electorally, his base and party dont approve of the blatant support for the right wing israeli government and he refuses to course correct his positions

What happens if there is no longer any support for israel?
Serious question

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This gotta be the most retarded take I've seen on this subject in a while.

The majority of Gazans weren't alive the last time there was an election. They didn't choose any of this because they're mostly kids. That's why almost half of the people killed in Gaza aren't adults.

What buildings are they walking past with hostages? The ones Israel is blowing up?

And what about the hostages that escaped then were shot by Israeli snipers? What about the hostages that were exchanged in November and said they were more scared of getting bombed by the IOF than their Hamas captors?

While we're on it, what attempts have the US made exactly? The president wouldn't say the word ceasefire until the polls started showing his numbers were dropping. Even then, Kamala was the first to say the word ceasefire 2 months ago.

Every UN security council vote gets vetoed by the US on this issue. The last one that got passed, the US abstained and even then, Israel defied the UN's order and bombed Iran's embassy...after killing aid workers who were clearly marked and vetted.

Anti-semites exist, they are MAGA and we saw them in full display 4 years ago. College kids protesting America supporting killing of people, being live streamed and on social media, is not anti-semetic.
Nothing factual about this take, just emotionally trying to deflect blame to make it seem like only one group is responsible.
if you can't accept that Palestine is more complicit in this conflict than americans are, then you are either lying to further your agenda, or brainwashed into doing so.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Are you muslim?
If you said yes, I would understand totally.
And if I'm, not you wouldn't understand? What difference does it make? :heh:
You have said nothing negative about islam/muslims

Do you have any issues with islam/muslims whatsoever?

fyi
I view muslims and jews simply as human beings
Some are wonderful people, some evil.
Mazel. Then view me as a human being. Problem solved

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It wont happen as long as there is a viable republican party

I am asking you, as a more knowledgeable person.

Give me some scenarios that could possibly happen if it does.

All the thousands of analysts who have poured over this issue in America
What do you think they fear if support ended?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
And if I'm, not you wouldn't understand? What difference does it make? :heh:

Mazel. Then view me as a human being. Problem solved

You seriously scared to say whether you muslim or not?
hahahhhhhhahahah

I do view you as a human being.
Just trying to see whether you will admit to being biased.
That you care NOTHING for jewish babies or old people or innocents

That you view them all as bad

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Nothing factual about this take, just emotionally trying to deflect blame to make it seem like only one group is responsible.
if you can't accept that Palestine is more complicit in this conflict than americans are, then you are either lying to further your agenda, or brainwashed into doing so.
okay breh. google is free if you think i'm lying. :russell:

You seriously scared to say whether you muslim or not?
hahahhhhhhahahah
I really am. I'm afraid of Uncouth Savage on TheColi.com :sadcam: