Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
his team should tell him no one but blatant pro-israel supporters believe this "being anti-genocide is anti-semitic" angle they've been trying this whole time
He's been repeating hesbara talking points since October.

The ovens, fetuses, dead babies, Hamas tunnels... all of it.

He is a self proclaimed zionist and parrots what they tell him.

This bold strategy will surely win him more votes

:unimpressed: nothing to with me
You're working 40+ hrs a week and part of your taxes goes to blowing up and sniping 8 year olds.

The IDF developed protocol and training for police in America. Which prioritizes killing first and asking questions after.

Your elected representatives are bought by their special interest groups and are paid to prioritize Israeli security above your house, health, and security.

Martin, Malcom, Mandela an em knew how important this shyt is

Brother you're deluded if you don't think you're part of this

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

You're working 40+ hrs a week and part of your taxes goes to blowing up and sniping 8 year olds.

The IDF developed protocol and training for police in America. Which prioritizes killing first and asking questions after.

Your elected representatives are bought by their special interest groups and are paid to prioritize Israeli security above your house, health, and security.

Are you muslim?
I have seen your posts in recent weeks.
This is a major issue to you.

Why?

And again, do you have ANY issues with muslim leaders or groups?
Any of them?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

:russell:
More concerned about where our tax dollars aren't going. Like to the black community or to the countries infrastructure.
We already know republicans aren't doing shot to lower our taxes

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You niccas is goofy, if you black, why are worried about this at all? I get concerns about the citizens in this conflict but that's where it should stop.

Second, Biden is your best shot. Trump is going to be WAY mothafukkin' worse regarding this issue if he gets in office. Joe is your best bet brehs :whew:
Aight bruh, since we cool ima give you two options. I can shoot you with the blicky or I can let the choppa sing on you. Pick one :mjgrin:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

Are you muslim?
I have seen your posts in recent weeks.
This is a major issue to you.

Why?

And again, do you have ANY issues with muslim leaders or groups?
Any of them?
This is a major issue to a lot of people. It's been an issue for 75 years. To both Muslims and non Muslims. It's a human rights violation

I have issues with Muslim leaders like with any othe leaders who do not prioritize peace and prosperity.

:russell:
More concerned about where our tax dollars aren't going. Like to the black community or to the countries infrastructure.
We already know republicans aren't doing shot to lower our taxes
That was my point. Why are both Republicans and Democrats okay with billions going abroad when we have real problems here. We get pandered to by Democrats with false promises only to have them send money to somewhere else.

And don't think this is just a Democrat issue. Cacs are fuming that Republicans are sending money abroad instead of protecting the border.

Again, whether you like it or not, you are somehow tied into this issue

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is a major issue to a lot of people. It's been an issue for 75 years. To both Muslims and non Muslims. It's a human rights violation

I have issues with Muslim leaders like with any othe leaders who do not prioritize peace and prosperity.

That was my point. Why are both Republicans and Democrats okay with billions going abroad when we have real problems here. We get pandered to by Democrats with false promises only to have them send money to somewhere else.

And don't think this is just a Democrat issue. Cacs are fuming that Republicans are sending money abroad instead of protecting the border.

Are you muslim?
Do you have any posts saying anything negative about islam/muslims?

Would you or have you ever called any of them "Genocide ______"

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

And yet you are blaming us when its really two religious groups fighting over make believe notions of manifest destiny causing all the issues for the entire world. Its not our fault republican or democrat. Its Genocidal Palestine and Genocidal Israel fault. And yet you all are constantly trying to have have us choose sides. when they are both wrong.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Are you muslim?
Do you have any posts saying anything negative about islam/muslims?

Would you or have you ever called any of them "Genocide ______"
You said you've noticed my posts over the past few weeks; go and read them if you want answers. :ehh:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
And yet you are blaming us when its really two religious groups fighting over make believe notions of manifest destiny causing all the issues for the entire world. Its not our fault republican or democrat. Is Genocidal Palestine and Genocidal Israel. And yet you all are constantly trying to have have choose sides. when they are both wrong.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You said you've noticed my posts over the past few weeks; go and read them if you want answers. :ehh:

This is one of my main issues.

If you cannot care for babies, old people, and the innocent on BOTH SIDES

Then how can you be trusted?

Either you care for people or you do not.
You do not choose who to care for unless you being biased.

That is the point.

If one side does something wrong, call them on it.
The other side does something wrong, call them on it.

You seem to have chosen sides.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
And yet you are blaming us when its really two religious groups fighting over make believe notions of manifest destiny causing all the issues for the entire world. Its not our fault republican or democrat. Is Genocidal Palestine and Genocidal Israel. And yet you all are constantly trying to have have choose sides. when they are both wrong.
Who exactly is the us I'm blaming? Where in here have I blamed anyone not in a position of power? Or is it you feel I'm holding you accountable for your post? Because you said it has nothing to do with you, and I showed you the many ways it does; you and me and every tax paying citizen here.

What is genocidal Palestine exactly? I'm curious about that one

Tell me how both Palestinian civilians and the Israeli government are wrong

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is one of my main issues.

If you cannot care for babies, old people, and the innocent on BOTH SIDES

Then how can you be trusted?

Either you care for people or you do not.
You do not choose who to care for unless you being biased.

That is the point.

If one side does something wrong, call them on it.
The other side does something wrong, call them on it.

You seem to have chosen sides.
The primary reason most of these dude are defending palestine in this, is simply because israel is percieved(correctly) as the more powerful group. And people like to root for the underdog. and align with their own notions of disenfranchisement.
But honestly this conflict would be the exact same if the roles were reversed.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Who exactly is the us I'm blaming? Where in here have I blamed anyone not in a position of power? Or is it you feel I'm holding you accountable for your post? Because you said it has nothing to do with you, and I showed you the many ways it does; you and me and every tax paying citizen here.

What is genocidal Palestine exactly? I'm curious about that one

Tell me how both Palestinian civilians and the Israeli government are wrong
Palestinian civilians are guilty in the same way German civilians in ww2 were guilty and complicit by ignoring and enabling the shyt their extremist groups were doing to jews. They walk past buildings that house israeli hostages everyday and ask us to protest against israel for them.
Israeli is guilty for their continued military assaults and ignoring the USA's attempts at negotiating a cease fire and disrupt the aid we send to palestine.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The primary reason most of these dude are defending palestine in this, is simply because israel is percieved(correctly) as the more powerful group. And people like to root for the underdog. and align with their own notions of disenfranchisement.
But honestly this conflict would be the exact same if the roles were reversed.

This is why I am so thankful for intelligent posters.
Great posts.