Genghis Khan the GREEN: Invader killed so many people that carbon levels plummeted

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
dynllgB.png

Representives from various tribes in china with Khan. Two are pure black men..
mil2p6x.png

You think you gon' take over the world with a bunch of 5' Asians? :heh: From Ancient Rome to USA, trust any major military force has always had the black unit on deck :jawalrus:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:patrice: If this post is true then yes friend, it would be a little odd.
I speak the truh, friend. HL would be far less demonic if every thread wasnt a racial, religious, and/or political pissing match. Don't you agree, friend?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I speak the truh, friend. HL would be far less demonic if every thread wasnt a racial, religious, and/or political pissing match. Don't you agree, friend?

I agree like handshakes.

I believe a reason eastern europeans have sort of asiatic features is because of Khans 200 year rule.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Turning you back to god? Arching your back to god?

There is alot of information on the internet about history. Pershaps you should research when the mongolians invaded eastern europe and get back to a friend like you have someone on the other line, friend. :leostare:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
until I listened to Dan Carlins pod cast on this I never gave Khan his due. Easily the gulliest man in history. Didn't they say the middle east is still recovering from the ass whoopin he put on the area? Europe lucked out becaues there was NOTHING that would have stopped them from marching all the way to the Atlantic, and as the Christians/Catholics in Europe at the time were on a very self important tip my bet is they would have attempted to fight it out and quite possibly been destroyed completely.

History is nuts that way.

GOAT podcast series. That letter (ether) he dropped on the Pope.
:banderas:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats his-story for ya

truth is western europeans killed 10x that amount of people, even more.

They be hiding that shyt with these scaremongering stories

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No, it's just an interesting scientific study, completely devoid of a moral and/or political agenda.

Weird, huh? :beli:
Sounds like demonic trash because how would they know the emissoon levels at that time. A guess?

Let's stop believing devils friend.